Login Create Account
2011 Auditions
Hy2013
I had planned on audtioning for Bluecoats Colorguard, but I missed auditions cause they were Thanksgiving weekend and DCI isnt as important as my family. Especially since my grandfather is 70 and they gave him 3 months to live 2.5 months ago. :(
Hy2013, Director of Colorguards
Silvano
@Cire I think it's awesome that you're doing that site. I was basically told I was a shoe-in for Phantom based on my marching and especially my playing (Mello), but the time/money commitment didn't work out because I had to save up for school costs and now I'm aged out.

@Anyone looking to corps, do it. I was within weeks of auditioning when I ended up dropping out, and I fear I may regret it for the rest of my life. I may do DCA one day, but I always wanted to do Phantom. If you can, go for it!
Season Results (Starts with Season 4)
DC - 11th (III), 6th, 12th
MB - 14th (III), 5th, 5th
CG - 7th (III), 8th, 4th
DL - 10th (III), 5th, 8th
cire
Thanks Silvano. The site isn't even completely functional yet, and the site has already helped raise almost $1500 in donations.. in less than 2 months. Not bad for just starting out!
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
flamtap
@ Silvano I highly suggest DCA I live in Canada where there are no marching bands or anything, I checked out my local DCA corps and it is by far the best thing I have ever done, Obviously its not the same as DCI but it is still an AMAZING experience
cire
but in a way.. DCA is more like DCi than DCi will ever be again. :)
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"