Drumline Today (10/15/10)
TeamQuavers
Division One

1 The Drumming Dummers 68.51
2 Knights Drumline 67.57
3 Metro Alliance 66.49
4 SoW Sound Power 66.145
5 Tap Dance 66.115

I predicted that Knights Drumline would take the lead in my previous article, but the Drumming Drummers crumpled up my prediction and took first. Knights Drumline sits comfortably in second, and 3rd through 6th are really close. Metro Alliance is ahead by only 0.345, and SoW Sound Power leads by 0.03. Within one tenth of that is Mercury, who must continue raising the temperature if they want to break into the top 5.

Division Two

1 DaBetas 61.255
2 JonZ 59.6
3 One Day 59.51
4 Purple Tornado Percussion 59.31
5 Night Area High School Indoor Percussion 59.205

DaBetas currently has the highest number points in their pockets, leading JonZ by more than one-and-a-half points. Behind them is One Day, who two days ago took second overall (and they have only "one day" of competing so far). Purple Tornado Percussion is only 0.2 from that elusive third spot, but One Day would one day have to relent for that to happen. Night Area High School Indoor Percussion edges out the top five, but the two lines below them are hungering for that spot; and they're very close to taking it.

Division Three

1 San Francisco Elites Drumline 59.43
2 Stryke 58.135
3 Diamond Rhythm 58.125
4 Aquahawks 57.705
5 Tambours de tonnerre 57.5

San Francisco Elites Drumline continues to dominate from the Golden Gate Bridge. Meanwhile, Stryke and Diamond Rhythm duke it out for the number two spot, with just 0.01 separating the two. Aquahawks grabs fourth and Tambours de tonnerre grabs fifth. These are likely the top five you'll see at finals; sixth is too far away to catch up.

Interesting and unusual factoid: All drumlines in the top five (except One Day) competed today, making the results even more accurate. However, all of you already know that I'm always accurate and I'm never wrong. I predict that SouthBeat will sweep every caption and get a score of 99.75....

...but not for another one million years.
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
bando
Haha, the ending was great. Night's been fighting for that spot all week. =D
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
gcurrier
Knights Drumline will be back on top soon...doing some more improvements to the show!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
btnjames
Bleh. Stryke took a couple days off.... Wednesday night, I got the lovely discovery that my hard drive was failing... so no computer until today.

Either way, we enjoyed the top spot for that brief moment. ;)
cire
The Drumming Dummers do not plan on leaving the top 1 spot any time this season. Improvements are for those who need to improve. Unlike some other groups with a Knight in their name.... the Drummers are going off on pure talent for this season, and they have not practiced once.

:)
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
bando
Wow, Night was able to jump up to 3rd in Division II! I hope we can stay there!
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles