Login Create Account
IIEA Sign-ups for Season 4
bando
IIEA or International Indoor Ensemble Association is an indoor combine specifically for Indoor groups in FMA of Middle School or High School level. It works similar to the Drum corps combine with a slight difference. New is the Open class, which includes collegiate and Drum Corps related ensembles

Divided into chapters, each chapter will have up to 4 members of each division. Division will have these titles: Novice, A, and World class. Chapters are determined by location, however at first they will probably expand long distances. The more people that join, the more chapters. There is no geographical area in which the IIEA uses. Scholastic classes are Middle/High School ensembles, (Examples being John Hughes H.S. Winter Guard or Kelly Audio Theatre, both share the name of the marching band, or have HS in the name) and Open are Drum Corps, collegiate ensembles. (Examples being Blue Demons Drum Line (Collegiate))

How it works:
Like the combines there are championships for each Chapter and then top half will go to finals.
Competitions will be hosted by members and then posted in this topic. It is suggested to host as many combine members as possible. A review of your competition will be written and then posted (somewhere, not sure yet). :)

Have any takers? This is for both Percussion and Guard.

Suggestions?

Current Members:
Night Area High School Indoor Percussion (November 27th)
Kelly Audio Theatre (Nov 19th)
St. Paul Drummer Boyz (Dec 3rd)

Adding for Season 5:
Rhythm Q

(Colorguard Topic here: http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/forums/viewtopic/687 )
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
bkelly1281
hey sign my groups up hehe.
ismensink
you can sign my groups up too, i would be happy to be part of an organization
hi
bando
Look for the 5th Annual Music of the Night CG show and the 5th Annual Music of the Night IP show on November 27th.

And the Chapter I Championships on December 6th!
Founder of the IIEA

ismensink
apply to FMA Minnesota, December 3rd
hi
IIEA
Again, don't forget to sign up for Championships December 6th!
http://iiea.bravesites.com/
The IIEA Website! Join the forums today!
bando
Updated the post opening post with a change to how people use the combine. You don't have to include all combine members, it is just suggested you add some. Also, I'll do a review of your comp afterwards.

Also, anyone will be able to sign-up for the Championships, as long as they are a member, or their group is affiliated with one of their other groups.
Founder of the IIEA

IIEA
IIEA Championships for Drumline are updated and full.

New:

Classes are divided in Scholastic and Open. (Scholastic are High School groups, Open are College and groups for Drum Corps)

Schedule is based off scores from last season.

I will post the line-up soon. Also, anyone who signed up for championships will be invited to the combine.
http://iiea.bravesites.com/
The IIEA Website! Join the forums today!
bando
Season 5 Chapter Championships are up! Be sure to apply for them!
Founder of the IIEA