Drumline Today (10/27/10)
TeamQuavers
Divison One:

1 Knights Drumline 77.21
2 The Drumming Dummers 75.36
3 Tap Dance 72.175
4 Mercury 71.89
5 SoW Sound Power 71.61

It's the day before season three quarterfinals and these are your top five for division one. The Knights Drumline are now considerably ahead of the Drumming Dummers and will likely win this season. Tap Dance stands in third, but are just barely ahead of Mercury and SoW Sound Power. These will likely be your top five on finals as sixth place is too far under fifth.

Division Two:

1 Night Area High School Indoor Percussion 64.945
2 DaBetas 64.64
3 One Day 63.075
4 Purple Tornado Percussion 62.765
5 Kelly Audio Theatre 62.685

This is going to be a close one; Night Area is just 0.305 above DaBetas and is the only other group who has a chance of taking the title by finals. One Day will be the likely bronze medalists this season, but Purple Tornado and Kelly Audio Theatre seek to put up a brutal fight to claim that medal. JonZ, who sits in sixth place is a possible contender for entry into the top five.

Division Three:

1 Graffiti 64.495
2 San Francisco Elites Drumline 63.565
3 Diamond Rhythm 62.73
4 Stryke 62.685
5 Aquahawks 59.99

Graffiti seems to be walking away with the gold medal, and San Francisco is taking silver. However, Diamond Rhythm and Stryke have their eyes on the bronze, but only one of these groups will be taking that medal home to their profile page. Aquahawks are perched at the gateway to 60, and are just a hair above Tambours de tonnerre, who are stationed in sixth.

Good luck tomorrow (or today for those in eastern and central time) at preliminaries.

For next season, I'm deciding to change up the format for these articles. I'll be writing reviews for individual competitions instead of just talking about the top five. Shoot me a PM if you want me to write a review for your competition next season. I'll be covering any FMA-hosted events and championships events automatically.
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
bando
I can't believe where Night is now! Both indoor groups have been doing a great job! =D
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
gcurrier
Knights Drumline takes first with a NEW WORLD RECORD!!!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
bkelly1281
ooh wonder if Kelly audio theatre can pull off Silver.
Olmstead90
My Sailors had no shows this Season (well, we had 2) and we're 5th now XD Must be a surprise for some.
Douglas Olmstead, Druids Drum & Bugle Corps Executive Director
bando
Oh wow, I can't believe Night kept its lead! I missed a rehearsal earlier and was worried!
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles