Login Create Account
Knight Org SWEEPs all Division I FMA's
gcurrier
Nemesis, Marching Knights, Knight Guard and Knight Drumline were the first to sweep all 4 Division I FMA Championships! They also broke all of the world records! Director Gary L Currier was THRILLED to have such great success after having a fairly weak season in season II. None of these groups are new to being Champions, but this is their first FMA titles in the new format and it will always be cherished as a ceiling breaking year!

The corps did not waste any time though planning their home shows for December 4th right before finals with the ECC Sponsored Green Mountain Invitational and Lobster Fest 4!!

New shows were also announced as Nemesis tackles Symphony #3 by Johan de Meij, Marching Knights take their kingdom to the skies with "When Kings Tame the Skies", drumline goes latin with Latin Lover and Knight Guard works on some ballet with three final dances in "Save the Last Dance for Me"

we are hoping to have another great season and look forward to challenges and battles along the way!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
ChrisRohn
Keep it up Gary!

I'm hoping for another relaxing season in Div. II before I come in there and have to start kicking your butt.

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
cire
Good job this past season... breaking my record and stopping my repeat

Hope you do good this coming season.. you will need to if you want to survive the wrath of my members! :)
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
bando
Great job! Its always nice to see ECC members doing great!

I've been waiting to see Unspecified groups getting undisclosed medals, Chris. That is the group I remember seeing at the top the most in FMA 1.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
gcurrier
Its funny Chris you always deny my groups in your shows...why is that? All talk no action? :-P

ChrisRohn
I denied my own groups in my shows. I do see that the Knight Guard has been accepted into the Competition of Unspecified Identity. Acceptance is based on numbers. I don't even look at group names when I accept/decline.

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
gcurrier
I accepted yours so I can kick your butt on my turf...other than drum corps because that's ruled by ECC and I have to make sure there is a spot