Login Create Account
Mobile Website
johngreth
Is there any chance there will ever be a separate layout for mobile devices, or even an app for FMA? I check it on my phone a lot it is really difficult to read everything and hit the buttons on the small screen.
cire
The site works great on any modern smart phone running a browser with javascript.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
bando
Then there is me who doesn't have a smart phone and the website can't be viewed on it. =P

Oh well.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
amosbanga
I pretty much wish I had a smart phone just for this website, lol
cire
The main part of the site is using jquery to handle a lot of the data, which is javascript dependent. Only phones and browsers that support it will be able to use it.
Alex
 -infinity
That's true, and those phones are most likely able to view the site as is with full functionality.
johngreth
It's not that I can't use it, it's just difficult because everything is so spread out. I have to zoom in really far and be able to hit the little rehearsal buttons and then zoom all the way back out or scroll up a few screen lengths to see how much energy I have left.

Its just annoying, not impossible.
cire
Get a better phone? I doubt Alex has the time (or desire) to make the site compatible for every user in every possible scenario