Login Create Account
New season show starts!
cire
Good luck everyone!

you will need it :)
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
BaritoneB1
Haha, I probably will. I hope my groups can contend a little more this season.
mceuph
I have no idea how I will do. My drum corps changed divisions, and my marching band is in its first season. On an unrelated note, I can already tell the show I'm hosting will be full by the time it comes around. :D
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
mdmackowiak
You should be fine switching Divisions. I went from Div. III to Div. I last season. I got 2nd, season 2 and then last season Div. I I got 2nd as well. It is all how you execute things.
Epic Drum & Bugle Corps
Div. III Silver Medalist x1
Div I Bronze Medalist x6
Div. I Silver Medalist x5
Div. I Gold Medalist x2

Euphoria
Div. III Gold Medalist x1
Div. II Gold Medalist x1
cire
If it makes any difference mdmackowiak, last season I stopped rehearsing my drum corps the last week of shows to concentrate on influence.. and after that you finally passed me up a little. That won't happen again :P
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
bando
I'm surprised! My marching band's score today was 5 points higher than their score last season! I can't wait to see how this pans out!
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Olmstead90
My Druids moved up to Div I, and they've started 25th and have moved up since to 16th. This is typical, I even ended Div II last Season in 2nd, so I'm not worried.

My MB is 1st in Div II, and got 1st in Div III, so I'm proud of the work that's creating the results there.
Douglas Olmstead, Druids Drum & Bugle Corps Executive Director
bando
Huh. My drumline isn't doing too bad for just winning Division II and now being in Division I. I'm surprised to see them at 17th actually. And my drum corps is pretty high up there as well compared to last season at this time.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Olmstead90
Yeah, I was pretty worried goin' into Div. I with my drum corps, but we blip into and out of Finals, dpending on if we have a show, so I am fairly confident we'll make at least 12th.
Douglas Olmstead, Druids Drum & Bugle Corps Executive Director
mceuph
I'm very surprised. My marching band is currently undefeated and first in Division 3. My drum corps is also first in Division 2, but that one will be hard to maintain.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity