Login Create Account
Season Five Move for the Blue Demons
BlueDevils
The Blue Demons Drum and Bugle Corps would like to announce that, due to a lack of funding, they are moving from their ancestral home of California to Natchitoches, Louisiana to be sponsored by Northwestern State University.

Yes, the Blue Demons have become a University Corps, however auditions are still open to any person wishing to audition-- not just members of the University. We hope that our supporters and followers will understand that this move was necessary and important.

Season 4 will be the last season in which the Blue Demons will operate out of Concord and we wish the other local corps the best of luck as we say good bye.

- Lionheart
DC: Blue Demons Corps
marcher2010
i'm not trying to sound rude or be demeaning but dude this is just a game, where do u come up with this?
cire
Everyone plays it their own way. Some people get really into, some don't. Just because you don't want to have fun doesn't mean other people can't.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
BlueDevils
Lol, I like to be imaginative. Plus, I couldn't bear watching my Lions give up a game like that to the Jets, so I decided to focus on this for a bit. =P
DC: Blue Demons Corps