Login Create Account
Easier Scheduling
Cinman2
1. I go to the schedule and I see All the shows I've already applied to, all the shows I was declined to (which is A LOT...), all the full shows that I'm not apart of which all have different colors but it also makes it hard to see the shows I CAN apply to. I wish there was a way to make it so I only see shows I can apply to (take out shows that I've applied to, have been accepted, have been declined and shows I can't apply to).

2. Again I go to scheduling to check out the shows I've applied to and there is just a jumbled mess of shows, I know I can click on applications to see what shows I applied to but why don't they just show up in our profiles once we are accepted and not after the show begins, then you can see a full schedule in your profile (where the scores go). Makes it more easy to see what days you have for open.
Executive Director of the CAI Performing Ensembles:
Northgate Marching Band
The Generals Drum and Bugle Corps
Generals Guard
Generals Drums
BaritoneB1
Alex's previous response to this suggestion is here: http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/forums/viewtopic/455
BaritoneB1
I do like the idea though, considering I suggested it a while ago. :)
ChrisRohn
I agree with both of these. The first one is great - just show me a list of shows that I can actually apply to, and filter out the rest.

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
flamtap
yeah I like the first one as well, And you could also add in the feature of taking out shows to apply to when you are already fully booked for a week