Login Create Account
FMA Drum Corps Circuit Update- Nov. 23rd
BlueDevils
Hello all. I noticed we hadn't had an update for Drum Corps in a while, so I decided I'd fill in the gap today! Sorry, I'm not a character updater I'm much more statistics.

Division 1:

1 Nemesis 73.170
2 Blue Deviled Eggs 71.485
3 Epic 69.170
4 Cornhuskers Drum & Bugle Corps 69.115
5 Quiksilver 69.075
6 Clan Wallace 67.465
7 The Druids Drum & Bugle Corps 65.785
7 Kahki Krusaders 65.785
9 SoCal Arts 65.555
10 blue caterpillars 65.435
11 Poison Sound 65.180
12 Nightriders 64.980
13 BlueGrass Brigade 64.975

In looking at Division 1-

Nemesis, 1st[ Nemesis scored a record high 86.225 last Season to take first place at finals], has a noticeable 1.685 point lead over Blue Deviled Eggs, 2nd. It would be good to note that while these two corps both have undefeated seasons, history says that Blue Deviled Eggs will very easily hold on to 2nd or 3rd yet shall find taking down number one extremely difficult as Nemesis is the current reigning champion from a record setting Season in Season 3. Currently in 3rd is Epic who is 2.315 points behind Blue Deviled Eggs. Epic scored an 83.775 last year to take 2nd in Season 3 finals and seems to be on track to beat that score this year. Is Blue Deviled Eggs lead too much for them to catch up to? I’d say so, but stranger things have happened. What’s notable in the 3rd – 5th range is the spread is less than a tenth of a point and any of those corps could potentially overtake 3rd before finals.

In 6th place, fairly isolated from the other corps by about a 1.5 point gap on either side is Clan Wallace who seemed to take the last season off with their show NADA.

Tied for 7th place are the Druids Drum & Bugle Corps and Kahki Krusaders and there is a .23 point difference between them and the 9th place corps SoCal Arts. Druids placed 2nd last season in Division II and seem to have a history of beating Kahki Krusaders who placed 6th in Division II, will this historical trend prove true? We’ll see. Interestingly enough SoCal Arts seem to have taken a hard hit in their organization when they placed 4th in Division I at the end of last season, if they can find their stride by the end of the season however, they may still be a force to be reckoned with.

In 10th with .12 point difference between them and SoCal Arts is blue caterpillars. blue caterpillars made their first finals appearance last season and placed 11th in Division I. They are isolated from Poison Sound by .255 points who made finals the past two seasons and has the ability to beat them as shown by last season.

In 12th and 13th separated from 11th by .2 and .205 points respectively are Nightriders and BlueGrass Brigade. With a mere .005 points separating these two corps the possibility of BG Brigade pushing Nightriders out of their finals spot clearly exists.

That finishes my FMA Drum Corps Division I update.
Have a great day!!

- BlueDevils
DC: Blue Demons Corps
gcurrier
I hope Nemesis can keep up the lead!!!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
cire
I don't!! :)
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
mdmackowiak
I love how you said that epic may not be able to catch blue deviled eggs... we did :) It will be another tight race and a bunch of catching up to do to capture 1st place. But we love a challenge and the spirit of competition.

Also, thanks for taking your time to write this. I know how there has not been much and it is nice seeing your corps name appear on here. So thanks :)
Epic Drum & Bugle Corps
Div. III Silver Medalist x1
Div I Bronze Medalist x6
Div. I Silver Medalist x5
Div. I Gold Medalist x2

Euphoria
Div. III Gold Medalist x1
Div. II Gold Medalist x1
BlueDevils
Lol, I failed to take into account the fact that it's been a couple days since you last competed. =P
No problem. =) I know I'm not a staff writer, but I've missed them.
mceuph
Keep that in mind when you do Div. II. ;)
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
BlueDevils
Yeah, I think I'm going to do that one tonight, after the new set of scores so I don't look like an *** again. =P
cire
mdmackowiak.. keep in mind I haven't had a show in a few days, so your "beating" me is just a negative false illusion that I will soon shove back in your face. :)
mdmackowiak
cire: true true, but we will take your challenge. We love going head to headed vs yall.
Epic Drum & Bugle Corps
Div. III Silver Medalist x1
Div I Bronze Medalist x6
Div. I Silver Medalist x5
Div. I Gold Medalist x2

Euphoria
Div. III Gold Medalist x1
Div. II Gold Medalist x1
gcurrier
While you girls fight for second I can usually take a few days off, eat lots of turkey and STILL be in first!! :-P
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
cbaggettjr
I'm very happy with the progress of Clan Wallace. BTW, we had our best performance last year by doing NADA. LOL!
Clan Wallace-Division I Drum Corps
1st American Regiment-Drumline Division III Champs 2nd Season
First in Flight-Color Guard Division III Champs 4th Season
cire
Nemesis.. You go eat your turkey.. and sleep all night long.