Login Create Account
ECC open enrollment
gcurrier
this is a note from the ECC forums---anyone in the east coast area that wishes to join for season 5 let me know! you must host a show in order to be eligible for membership.

ts that time of season again! We need to start planning for Season V!!! It appears that this is how we are set up:

pre-season starts Dec 12th (it says 11th but that is actually finals night).
week one starts Dec 19th and I am reserving that for GCC
week two starts Dec 26th
week three starts Jan 2
week four starts Jan 9
week five is finals week and starts Jan 16th.

here is what I am looking to do. Please submit to me a date you would prefer between now and Friday the 10th. Your show should be sometime between Dec 26th-Jan15th. and you should include what level of show at minimum you can commit to. Priority will be given first to those committing to higher size shows, then to higher placing corps if two corps pick the same date. I will however exclude my show, which I will place at an open spot AFTER other corps have picked their dates. I will work on scheduling Saturday morning and release dates. I will also attempt to send e-mails to all past and current corps letting them know. If you request a show date AFTER the Friday Dec 10th deadline, it will be placed at first come first served basis, but a notification on the forum will be updated that you are now an official member of ECC. Questions?
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
gcurrier
Schedule thus far:

12/28 Southwind II
12/31 Royal Guardsman
1/7 Kentucky Legends
1/8 Modern Antic
1/13 Eagle Regiment
1/14 Inferno
1/15 Nemesis

1/18 ECC REGIONAL
1/19 ECC FINALS

IF you would like to change your date let me know ASAP to an open date...if you want to join the combine for season V send me a proposed date and I will add you! Right now the corps above are the only corps eligible as ECC members and must be given priority and a held spot at your hosted show.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ