Login Create Account
downtime
cire
Just a heads up.. the last few days the site has been extremely slow and times out a lot, especially near the top of each hour... it's actually caused me to peak out at 400 a few times because of it :(

. Today I got an error

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /var/www/vhosts/fantasymarchingarts.com/htdocs/classes/controller.php on line 9
Unable to select database

Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
IMcomJosh
Same happens for me. I thought maybe it was just the University's pipeline being clogged with everyone being on due to finals even though other sites worked fine. I just try to remain persistent in trying to get all my times in though still.
Regal Regiment (CLASS) 4XBronze 3XSilver 4XGold
Marching Lords (UNSP) 4XBronze 5XSilver 5XGold
Nobles of Grace (UNSP) 4X Bronze 7XSilver 1X Gold
Drumming Imperials (UNSP) 2X Bronze 5X Silver 7XGold
bando
Oh, I know for a fact that my University's internet is pretty bad this week (as I know other people that have been having problems with other sites) but it gets really bad on FMA. The bad acting slow and funny is how I ended up with -5 skill points yesterday. haha
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
mdmackowiak
Same here. It happened to me a bit during the last week of season 4 as well. Is there a way to fix this?
Epic Drum & Bugle Corps
Div. III Silver Medalist x1
Div I Bronze Medalist x6
Div. I Silver Medalist x5
Div. I Gold Medalist x2

Euphoria
Div. III Gold Medalist x1
Div. II Gold Medalist x1
IMcomJosh
Donate lots of money so that Alex can buy a better server ;)
Regal Regiment (CLASS) 4XBronze 3XSilver 4XGold
Marching Lords (UNSP) 4XBronze 5XSilver 5XGold
Nobles of Grace (UNSP) 4X Bronze 7XSilver 1X Gold
Drumming Imperials (UNSP) 2X Bronze 5X Silver 7XGold
cire
He's got a dedicated cloud server I believe.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Alex
 -infinity
This is mostly being caused by the stats and rankings queries. There are now thousands of results that take lots of memory and processing power to fetch using some of the more complex stats. I am going to try to optimize this process. Worse case scenario, I have to disable a couple stats but I hope it doesn't come to that.