Login Create Account
Opening Night, Did you meet expectations?
Drummantx
That big opening night for a lot of you is over, so how did you do?

I started out with 3rd in the competition I entered and 5th overall in Division 1 with a 64.975. And considering how I designed my show, I'm expecting to jump a couple spots by the end of the season. So, how did your guard do?
DBC - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
MB - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
CG - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
DL - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
cire
The same. My goal is to end the season in the top 3 in every group, and I think it's definitely attainable.

and welcome back!
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
bando
Well, we're hoping to go okay this season, although, I'm hoping we'll never go back to how we did last season...
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
mceuph
Considering this is my first season with guard and that I have now idea how to efficiently spend the energy combinations, just making top 12 is my goal and we're doing fine.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
gcurrier
I won my first show, but I am nervous about standings. I mixed my show up a bit this season so could be larger late season growth, but for the first time in several seasons I am not starting number one!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Drummantx
I'm planning on a late surge as well, could be interesting.
DBC - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
MB - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
CG - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
DL - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
Hy2013
I had plans on starting above 10th place with all my groups, but they'll all started in 10th place. I guess I cant complain too much. There are some good groups out there! :D
Hy2013, Director of Colorguards
BaritoneB1
We are not where we would like to be. We started this way last season too. So if this season is like last, we will finish in the top 7. Hopefully higher...

Since entering Division I in Season 2, we have finished 5th, 5th, and 6th. We took 1st in Division II in Season 1.
Blaski45
BAD!!!
Colts 2011 - Baritone :: Minnesota Brass 2013 - Bass 4