Login Create Account
The Marching Band Inquirer - Issue 4.1
BaritoneB1

Division I
The Marching Marchers, directed by cire, are undefeated in three contests so far in this four-day season. They are averaging about a 1.025 point increase a day. They lead gcurrier's Marching Knights by 1.745 points. However, the Marching Knights haven't competed in two days. The Canucks, last season's 13th place finisher, are currently holding the number three spot. Spirit of Westchestertonfieldville and Darkness Marching round out the top five. No other band has reached 61.000.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Division II
In division 2, 4th through 10th is a close race. These groups are within one point of each other.
4. Pulled Pork BBQ - 56.960
5. Lowell High School - 56.850
6. Kahok Express - 56.795
7. Black Raiders - 56.725
8. Willow Arts - 56.530
9. Centennial Regiment - 56.495
10. STALLION - 56.010

Synechdoche Legend is currently at the top of division 2. They finished 10th last season. Their director, musicloverrmm has clearly made some changes to improve his group. Band of Unspecified Identity started this season 0.890 better than season 4. They've placed second in all four of the competitions they've competed in, which is also their current overall standing. Shamrock Marching Band, last season's division 2 champion, currently holds the third place spot.

Division III
Only 20 groups have competed so far in Division 3. There is just over a 5 point difference between the 1st place Shadow Regiment and The Marching Tissues in 20th place.
bando
I'm pretty excited. From ending last season at 21st place, Night really jumped! Being in 6th, and having the Colorguard caption is exciting! I hope we can stay up there as the season progresses.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
cire
Lookin good so far!
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Drummantx
I plan on moving up as the season progresses. :)
DBC - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
MB - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
CG - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
DL - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
gcurrier
I plan on actually competing as the season progresses...most of my groups were locked out early season
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
bando
Same. My Drum Corps doesn't compete for the first time until Monday. Although, that is a few days before yours gets a chance to compete.
Founder of the IIEA

Jrdnhunting
I hope I get demoted to div 3 next season... For the first few seasons, I found a way to actually compete as a Div. 1 director, but the times are losing me! Can't do it anymore.

But I am more than happy to host mega competitions every season. :)
bando
Do people actually get demoted? I don't think I've ever noticed that.
Founder of the IIEA

gcurrier
ya as of right now look for Nemesis to be up the 28th! Marching Knights come back on to the scene TONIGHT so look for them to mix it up!

Actually couldnt you be demoted by basically doing NOTHING during the pre-season week?
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
cire
Yes
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"