Login Create Account
Preventing Sign-up of Competitions
scooter92011
When I go to check the applications on the competitions I am hosting, some of the groups cannot be added because they have already met the maximum limit of the # of competitions they can sign up for. It kind of gets fustrating because there are a bigger number of declined applications than there are accepted. I'm just wondering if that can be prevented altogether like graying out that competition for a person trying to apply for it.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
bando
Well sometimes the person has signed up for them all at once, and then the other hosts just beat you to the punch. The number of competitions you can apply for in a week is larger than the amount that you can be accepted to.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
scooter92011
I understand that, but I believe sometimes they just sign up for competitions just because they can when they have already reached limit. I had an application come up just when I had cheked them and it said that they can't recieve anymore competitions.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
Alex
 -infinity
Directors cannot apply for shows once they have reached the limit. You can apply to 7 shows per week but only be accepted into 5, however, if you are accepted into 5 the rest of the week is grayed out. The message you received is only there to serve as a reminder that there are some benefits to accepting groups early, rather than waiting to see how much influence you can rack up.
scooter92011
Oh ok, I get that part. Thanks Alex
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
ChrisRohn
"if you are accepted into 5 the rest of the week is grayed out."

This is not the case. I have a full schedule but I am still able to apply to competitions.

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
Alex
 -infinity
I thought I had built that into the schedule code but it seems that I was mistaken. I'll have to change that, as there is no reason someone should apply after they reach the cap.
Alex
 -infinity
It should no longer be possible to apply for events in a week where you are confirmed at 5 (maximum) events.