Login Create Account
Special Recognition
BaritoneB1
I have to give recognition to mellohero and the Tuscarawas Vanguard. They have consistently placed in the division 1 marching band finals in every season of FMA. They've placed consistently as well.
Season 1 - 8th
Season 2 - 9th
Season 3 - 8th
Season 4 - 8th
Season 5 - 8th (currently)
cire
Since we are in a recognition spirit, how about that director cire? He has placed in the top 3 in every season in Div 1 with all four groups, but even more impressive, none of his groups have ever finished out of the top 3 in Div 1!

This season might be the end of that legacy though... and a 4th place might be imminent for some of the groups.

:)
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
BaritoneB1
Haha that cire guy is overrated! Just kidding, you're actually pretty good at this directing business. :)
gcurrier
I think you worded this incorrectly "He has placed 1st in every season in Div 1 with all four groups" I kicked your butt last two seasons so I dont think thats accurate! LOL you are however still only one to be top three all seasons, I cant ever catch that, so stick with that one! :-P

i just thank God for my droid X LOL seasons prior to droid X=1 and 2. After Droid X=3 on, notice a difference? LOL
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
cire
Oops typo! You are correct.. and I edited it.. never placed out of the top 3 :)

and yeah.. you did kick my butt last season!
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
mellohero
Well hey, I just noticed this thread! I'm honored, guys; thanks!