Login Create Account
APA Competitions requesting members
RedRegiment
This season failed horriblely, only because i was simply to busy. So now I am asking for more members to help me for this next coming season. Right now I only have one current member (ryanofcal). I would like to have more members to help me with the APA Program. please check out the fourms and message me if you would like to join, then, I could tell you how to help out go here! http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/forums/viewtopic/812

Thanks, Eric
President and Founder of the APA competitions.
mceuph
Can you put out a list of dates earlier so we don't apply to other shows on those days? That happened with my guard this season.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
RedRegiment
The dates were posted on the Fourms, however, i will post them at a more clearer spot.
bando
I suggest posting them before you can actually sign up for shows, and then post a reminder when people can start applying to shows.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
mceuph
I know you posted them on the forums, but you posted them two days before the season started when most of us have already signed up and been confirmed for shows.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
RedRegiment
alright i see your point now. Thanks for your concern, this was my frist season hosting the APA, I will not lie its hard. This season should be better.