Login Create Account
Game Update - 1/20/2011 - FMA Store!
Alex
 -infinity
I am proud to announce the launch of the first stage of the FMA Store. You can help support FMA by purchasing Director Credits which allow you to obtain in-game bonuses. I will be monitoring any and all payments in the next few weeks to make sure the system is running smoothly.

Also, as part of this update, links will show up for each group before an event has occurred to make it easier to view group details before a show. This will take effect upon the start of next season.
cire
Everything seems to be working good so far! The only suggestion would be to maybe not limit the amount of credits one can buy, but how many can be spent in 1 day. This will prevent people from blowi.... spending their paycheck on the site and turning it into a rich mans game.

Of course if that did happen, you would be winning the rich man game.. lol
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
TeamQuavers
Are we able to redeem the credits right now? I bought some, but I can't redeem them as of now.
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
cire
Once you purchase credits and finish paying in paypal, it should show up in the store section as available credits. You should receive a confirmation email from paypal.. if you don't and you don't see the transaction in your paypal account, it probably didn't go through and you won't see credits for it.
TeamQuavers
I got the confirmation email, and it shows I have the credits, but I don't see any "redeem" button. I see four different options for spending them, and a drop window with my group's names in them, but that's about it.
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
cire
That's how you redeem it. you use the credits to purchase those items for your groups. Next to each drop down be something like "Spend 5 credits" click on that to use it.
Alex
 -infinity
Choose your item, then choose the group you wish to apply it to, then press the Spend button.
TeamQuavers
That's what I'm missing, I don't have a "spend" button.
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
Alex
 -infinity
Ah, I see the problem.

EDIT: should be fixed now, reload the page.
TeamQuavers
I see it. Thanks Alex!
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
Blaski45
WOOT WOOT!
Colts 2011 - Baritone :: Minnesota Brass 2013 - Bass 4