Login Create Account
Darkness Final Report - Successful Season
Drummantx
The Darkness organization has completed its 6th season, and has FAR excedeeded expectations.

Darkness Drum and Bugle Corps won its first Division 1 championship, with a record high score of 91.08, and for the first time ever, a FULL caption sweep! The corps record was 23 - 1. The corps program "La Fiesta Mexicana" rocked the house!

Darkness Marching was much the same story, its first Division 1 championship with a record high score of 91.055 and also produced a full caption sweep! The bands record was 24 - 1. The bands program "The Event" scared everyone out of there seats and onto their feet!

The Darkness guard did much the same as the above two, winning also its first Division 1 championship with a record high score of 88.13 and ending with a record of 21 - 3. The guard produced a full caption sweep. The guards program "The Celebration" was a success!

The Thunder drum line won its second Division one title (previous one in season 1) with a record high score of 84.67. The drum line ended with a record of 21 - 3. The fast moving program "The Ascent" captured the audience, as well as the judges.

Darkness ended on a high note, but the journey there was not easy. I'd like to thank gcurrier for making it a CLOSE and fun season, tying with those groups once and suffering most defeats to them and them taking GE in drum line. Onto season 6!
DBC - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
MB - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
CG - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
DL - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
cire
You did great this season! Too bad it won't last....... muwahahahahahahaha :)
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Drummantx
I'm up for a challenge any day. ;)
DBC - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
MB - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
CG - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
DL - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
gcurrier
congrats on a great season! I dont want to let you have those records for long though! LOL I simply could not even come close to catching up in the end!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ