Login Create Account
Cuddle Bunny Spectacular and Panda Open Competitors announced!
megann
The Cuddle Bunny Drum and Bugle Corps is pleased to announce the drawing of competitors has been made. I copied and pasted the list of applicants into a spreadsheet and organised them by division, then off I went to random.org to 'draw' the numbers.
All 80-something applicants were on the same list.

In Division 1, we drew the numbers 22, 8, 6, 19, and 32. These corps are.....*drumroll*....
The Cornhuskers Drum and Bugle Corps!
Corps IBEX!
Modern Antic!
Sound of the Valley!
aaaaaandd.....Darkness!

In Division 2, we drew the numbers 46, 68, 57, 63, and 36. These corps are...
Prince Hall-Royal Arch!
The Death Dealers!
Midland Valley Redcoats!
Synechdoche!
Eastern Fire!

In Division 3, we drew the numbers 84, 75, 80, 73, and 69. These corps are....
Spirit of Sylacauga!
The Cuddle Bunny Drum and Bugle Corps! (already confirmed but still :P)
Wax Mannequins!
The Avengers!
Renegade Regiment!

Thank you to all who applied! Better luck next season if you didn't get in. :) You are welcome to come cheer on your favorite corps on February 5th at the Cuddle Bunny Spectacular held at Panda Falls High School!

And now, for the announcement of the Panda Open competitors!
I apologize deeply but I figured out the way I'd use to accept everyone after already accepting two drumlines besides my own. Lucky for me one of them was division 2 and the other was division one.
As I said in an earlier press release, the positions will be divided evenly amongst the divisions, three each, except the division with the most applicants will have four.

The lucky 'early-bird' acceptances went to....
In Division 1...St Paul drummer boyz!
In Division 2...FalconLINE!
and in Division 3...the Falling Panda Drumline!

The tallies are in, and Division 2 is getting that coveted extra slot! Let's draw to see who's getting in now....

Competing in Division 1....the drumlines drawn are.... numbers 18 and 11!
Congratulations to Drummer's Delight and Mercury!

Competing in Division 2....the drumlines drawn are....numbers 36, 29, and 41!
Congratulations to Imperial Sound Independent, Stickshift, and Bohemian Austin Drumline!

Competing in Division 3...the drumlines drawn are....numbers 58 and 61!
Congratulations to Fury and Envision Academy of Arts Indoor Percussion!

Again, many thanks to all who applied and if you didn't get in...better luck next season! Come cheer everyone on at Panda Falls High School on February 11th! Free waffles (one per person, please!) at every hotel in town! We'll be waiting!

We like Bands of America a whole lot, so as they say...We are all winners in life.
Never forget that! And remember everyone, don't forget to practice! I can't wait to see how everything turns out.

Love and cookies!
-Megann, director of bands at Panda Falls High School and co-owner of the Cuddle Bunny Drum and Bugle Corps.
Director of the Panda Falls High School Falling Panda Band and the Falling Panda Drumline. Co-owner of the Cuddle Bunny Drum and Bugle Corps. Minions are alter-egos known as Paul Allen and Joe Hopkin
sylacaugabrass9
On behalf of Spirit of Sylacauga, I would like to thank this organization for the opportunity to compete! My members and I thoroughly enjoyed the competition! Here's to next year!

-Jacob Harris

D3
Seasons 3,4, and 5- Prelims (all groups)
Seasons 4 and 5- Semis!