Login Create Account
Division placement
iPlayTrumpet1
Something that I have noticed is that on the Game Guide it says "past and current performance" decides your division, well, when I do well with my Drum Corps/Marching Band my division goes up and when I do not so well I go down, but for some reason my Drumline never changes divisions even when I come in 30th or so in Division 1...

Either I would suggect changing the way that the divisions are chosen or add more information in the game guide so everyone can tell what exactly places the divisions. It just seems a little inconsistent is all. Thanks for your time!
OAS AAS LLS
Crossmen 2012
BK 2015
Coats 2014, 2016
BaritoneB1
The system isn't inconsistant, the director's are. There are a different number of groups in each circuit. So, if your drum corps goes down to Division 2, it's because there are more groups "competing" for that division placement. There are less drumlines than other groups.
iPlayTrumpet1
Okay. Thanks, I'm just confused as to why there are groups in Div 2/3 that score almost 10 points higher than me.
OAS AAS LLS
Crossmen 2012
BK 2015
Coats 2014, 2016
cire
Because they are probably spending more time on the game that you, spending their rehearsal points more efficiently, or it can be a lot of other factors.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"