Login Create Account
6th Annual Imperial Drums Invitational (2/3/11)
TeamQuavers
None of my units had a show today, so I decided to go watch a drumline show today. Even though I was glad that this show didn't take place on a freeway interchange, today's venue was still dangerous. In accordance to The Drumming Imperials' show, it took place inside the dream of a percussionist. The stage was a giant snare drumhead, and there was always a giant person banging away on it during the performances, putting the lives of the performers at risk. Sometimes, the giant would march around really fast with the snare drum and cause the performers to fly off somewhere into the dreamer's subconcious. When division two commenced, we entered the next level of dreaming and found ourselves on a giant marimba inside what appeared to be a band room. The performers had to watch out for the giant mallets that ran up and down the instrument. I discovered that I was sitting next to the dreamer, so I told him to stop attacking the musicians with the marimba mallets. He told me "They're here to steal my ideas, I can't let them get to the third dream level." Suddenly, the mallet made a giant sweep across the instrument and sent all the units and audience into the realm of the subconscious. "See you all in limbo!" he shouted as we all plummeted to the floor of the band room. As I'm typing this review, I'm stuck in unstructured dream space along with other audience members. Sigh, it might be another 50 years before I get out of here...

Music (Top 8)

Mercury 26.265
Darklaw Sound: 25.77
Rhythm Hex 24.78
SoW Sound Power 24.53
Drums of Unspecified Identity 24.145
Synechdoche Mystique 23.83
The Drumming Imperials 23.675
JonZ 23.505

Visual (Top 8)

Darklaw Sound 12.71
Rhythm Hex 12.345
SoW Sound Power 12.055
Synechdoche Mystique 11.855
JonZ 11.655
Drums of Unspecified Identity 11.65
Night Area High School Indoor Percussion 11.55
The Drumming Imperials 11.52

General Effect (Top 8)

Rhythm Hex 26.78
Mercury 26
Darklaw Sound 25.785
Drums of Unspecified Identity 25.52
JonZ 25.055
SoW Sound Power 24.76
Synechdoche Mystique 24.72
Night Area High School Indoor Percussion 24.2

P.S.
II'm cancelling the drumline contest I started on January 30 due to a lack of interest.
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D