Login Create Account
"My Season 7 Drum Corps show most represents _____ Drum Corps"
a11igat0r
So I have been thinking about if I was going to relate the style of my FMA show to a Drum Corps... and who that would be. I was browsing what some of my fellow FMA'ers shows were and wondered the same thing. I thought this would be a fun way to allow others to ask us what we see happening (if we thought that far)

So complete this sentence... "My Season 7 Drum Corps show most represents ______ Drum Corps because ______"

So Ill go first.

My Season 7 Drum Corps show most represents 2010 BlueStars Drum and Bugle Corps (if I had to choose one Corps) because they have been putting good use of props to work lately. However.. musically... it is probably more a combination of 1993 Star of Indiana (particularly for "Over the Moon" and maybe "Contact") and 2007 Carolina Crown.

I foresee most of the props being large pieces of scaffolding complete with ramps to move on and off with easily serving as small stages scattered throughout the field cut up into sorta like puzzle pieces. During the show and to help "set the mood" each "season" the pieces will rotate with a scene on the front of them. At the end of the show the all the pieces come together and form one big heart on the field with the guard on top.
Woody
Director - Graffiti
- Graffiti Drum & Bugle Corps (D1)
----Season 21 Division 1 World Champion
- Graffiti-ini Drum & Bugle Corps (D1)
- Graffiti Winter Guard (D1)
- Graffiti Drum L
TeamQuavers
My corps' show "The Lee fo the Stone" probably represents:
Theme-wise: Phantom Regiment, because I imagine that they would be the ones to put this story on the field. It's intense and exciting, and features a proactive single mother who goes through absolute garbage just to keep her son alive. It's dramatic, and screams Phantom Regiment.

Music-wise: Blue Knights (2006-2008). It features a lot of dark and discordant music, but it has a beautiful melody that ties it together and the show ends with a huge sigh of relief.
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
mdmackowiak
My corps' show "Sybil: The Art of Insanity" probably represents:

Theme-wise: I would day that this show theme wise is a mix between Santa Clara Vanguard and Carolina Crown. The show is a little avant guarde, yet enjoyable and not to far off. It is intense and dramatic with a full plot line in the show.

Music-wise: Blue Knights for sure! Not only did BK play this piece in 2007, but the show is full of energy. Also, it is dark and mysterious.
Epic Drum & Bugle Corps
Div. III Silver Medalist x1
Div I Bronze Medalist x6
Div. I Silver Medalist x5
Div. I Gold Medalist x2

Euphoria
Div. III Gold Medalist x1
Div. II Gold Medalist x1