Login Create Account
ECHO members
WhoIsJust
This page is for the members of ECHO to talk openly about league issues/concerns and exchange information. "You know!"
Ninjaslapped
Make Sure you all are in the events !
- Ninjaslapped
- Season 38 results
- Control - Alt - Delete..8th
- Nick-Nack..13th
- Galileo Humpkins..12th
- Domo Arigato..12th
Lh19
i need an invite for the league
WhoIsJust
Hey guys, don't forget to send your show dates to Kegan so he won't schedule a league show on that same day!
TH3K1NG
All league shows are up for the season, No more can be made, So just make sure you send me a message And post it here if you want. Look in discription for non league show dates. If your not in ECHO, you wont be accepted, So if you host make sure its ECHO.
-Ninjaslapped
WhoIsJust
SOoooooo... Kegan just came into my class to show me how many of his scores beat my scores last season -_____- Let's all give Kegan a big hand for having no life and being the one person in the section that can spend every waking moment on Fantasy Marching Arts! You may have failed in life, but at least your FMA stats are good! LOLOL, just joking man!
Ninjaslapped
You said you were beating me last season, That is why i proved you wrong. ^.^
And lets give ralph a big hand for being the only person to attempt to buy his wins!
- Ninjaslapped
- Season 38 results
- Nick-Nack..13th
- Galileo Humpkins..12th
- Domo Arigato..12th
WhoIsJust
....Says the man with 17 accounts. Lets give Kegan a hand for cheating the most! lol
Stradivarius
oh my god stop guys x)
12 years later
Sebastian123
Just put up an event so make sure you get in
heheheheSEBhehehehe
HaVoK1325
I made a comp. on November 28th
WhoIsJust
Ummmmmm who is Stradivarious?? Cuz I coulda swore this was an ECHO forum... Ijs!
Stradivarius
*Stradivarius

And I was just looking through all the threads lol You don't necessarily have to be in the league to chat with people in that league :)
12 years later
Ninjaslapped
actually, I have 5, But i use 2 now, To Help YOU ALL by making more comps for YOU to join. Nice try. And let the man be, hes no harm! @Stadivarius
- Ninjaslapped
- Season 38 results
- Nick-Nack..13th
- Galileo Humpkins..12th
- Domo Arigato..12th
Stradivarius
Thanks Ninja! lol
12 years later
WhoIsJust
No bro.... That's mad lame to get in a chat that is clearly labeled for league members and start commenting if you're not in it. Get a life *Lame-avarius! And I know, Kegan, I was joking with u. But this dude needs to get off this thread! Straight up.
Ninjaslapped
Stradivarius hes just a little mad hes not winning. Its an open thread for everyone(:
Whoislame*
- Ninjaslapped
- Season 38 results
- Nick-Nack..13th
- Galileo Humpkins..12th
- Domo Arigato..12th
Stradivarius
It is not in your best interest to begin making fun of people whoisjust... I was not provoking in any way. Simply enjoying an amusing conversation :)

There are many people that post in the other league pages that are not a part of that league. For example: MAoMA, CLASS, and UNSP have all had active threads in which other non-members have posted and there was harmony amongst these users.

Due to the inconvenience that was created I apologize that you had any hard feelings whoisjust. In no way are you lame but instead you were just defending your league I guess. I shall avoid this thread from now on to prevent any future quarrels. Good luck this season ECHO members! :)
12 years later
WhoIsJust
Cool. Suits me just fine.
lalalalala
i love how Stradivarius handling this like a man and doesn't do anything irrational. Props to you. And WhoIsJust.. come on man. let's calm down. it's not that serious.
-Cowbell Kid's Drumline
******* There can always be MORE COWBELL ********