Login Create Account
SkyTeam Merger and Acquisition
SkyTeam
With effect from today, SkyTeam is pleased to announce the acquisition of the West Coast Marching Arts Circuits. The acquisition was completed and finalized on 12th of July at 8:45pm with the Skyteam and West Coast Circuit Founders, Perihelion and Patriotslax55, who will become Co-Founders of the new Alliance.

Under this merger, the former West Coast Drum Corps Circuit (WCDCC) and West Coast Marching Band Circuit (WCMBC) will be absorbed by the current SkyTeam Alliance of Drum Corps (STADC) and the SkyTeam Alliance of Marching Bands (STAMB), whilst the former West Coast Drumline Circuit (WCDLC) and West Coast Color Guard Circuit (WCCGC) will form the new SkyTeam Alliance of Marching Percussions (STAMP) and SkyTeam Alliance of Guard Ensembles (STAGE).

“These are exciting times for SkyTeam. Our acquisition of the West Coast Marching Arts Circuits complements SkyTeam's desire to be a major force in FMA, with this merger we can now branch out to the guard and drumline circuits," said Perihelion, original Founder of Skyteam. "Not known to many, my groups used to be a part of the West Coast Marching Arts Circuits. Skyteam was actually formed due to the West Coast Marching Arts Circuits going inactive. Hence, I hold a strong affiliation to the West Coast Marching Arts Circuits. This merger represents an important strategic opportunity to SkyTeam as we've been looking to find ways to move forward. I am delighted that Patriotslax55 has agreed to the merger, and that he will be coming onboard as a co-Founder. This will offer SkyTeam a fresh perspective in the way things can be run here, as seen in his past experiences as Founder of the West Coast Marching Arts Circuits. I am really looking forward to this new partnership!"

The SkyTeam Alliance of Marching Percussions (STAMP) and SkyTeam Alliance of Guard Ensembles (STAGE) will debut in Season 71 with the same scheduling structure as the SkyTeam Alliance of Drum Corps (STADC) and the SkyTeam Alliance of Marching Bands (STAMB).

There will be more announcements to come as many details are still being worked out by the co-Founders. Any current members of SkyTeam or groups looking to join a league are encouraged to message either Perihelion or Patriotslax55 for an invite.

Link to SkyTeam Forum: http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/forums/viewtopic/3991/2#here
Administrative Account for the SkyTeam Alliance, comprising of STADC, STAMB, STAGE and STAMP.

Current Founders:
Perihelion
Patriotslax55
oumondragon
JoelKelley
alxmm98
Congrats on the merger! Good luck with everything, its always good to see newer leagues thrive. Wasnt too long ago that FAME was new and barely had an impact on FMA. Continue to strive for success
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
oumondragon
Excited to see what these new leagues could do, best of luck to STAMP and STAGE and congrats on the merger
oumondragon
Minutemen Drum & Bugle Corps
Legacy Regiment
Sapphire Independent
Blue Thunder Percussion
Synchronicity
Great news!
Ready for competition in Season 65
sia98aidil98
Congrats on the merger! I too was once a member of the West Coast Circuit. Am thinking of migrating some of my groups that aren't in SkyTeam over to help you guys start out. Check your pm!
Re:Sound Collective - 2x D1 Bronze, 1x D2&D3 Champ
Excelsior Winds - 3x D1 Silver, 2x D1 Bronze
Antiphony - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D2 Champ
conNexus - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D1 Bronze
echstrumpet8
Awesome stuff! Its great to see an organization develop at the pace SkyTeam has!
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
Patriotslax55
Thank you for all of the support! I am excited about this merger, and I will try my best to contribute towards making SkyTeam the best it can be!
Director of:
Mirage Regiment (D3 DC)
Desert Vanguard (D3 MB)
Painted Desert Guard (D3 CG)
Advanced Mechanics (D3 DL)