Login Create Account
A Fourth Division
TrumpetVinny
Yeah even at open class level it was basically 4 blocks a day. Conditioning and fitness before brek, visuals between brek and lunch, music between lunch and dinner, and then full ensemble after dinner which may or may not be cut short for IPT.

I don't recall having any particularly long practice on only one thing. Show day practices were just a basics block, warm up, and then full ensemble but that was maybe 5 hours at most since we needed time to SSSS. Ensemble itself never last more than 5 or 6 hours.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Stradivarius
I understand the whole blocks of practice thing, but I still believe that it would help a lot more people who play this game if you only had to go on once a day rather than going on 4-5 times. Less stressful if you are serious about playing this game.
12 years later
bando
So FMA v1 is what you want.

Really I think both versions work well. But this one makes you come back more often and it's easier to remember to get on. With once a day I would forget all the time.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Stradivarius
With once a day, I would forget less often lol. less to remember.....
12 years later
bando
I forgot way more often when it was once a day. Haha
Founder of the IIEA

TrumpetVinny
I always remembered when it was once a day, but I had basically figured out the formula to maximum points quickly. It came down to my planning on raising money to build my staff each season which I never quite handled. Still once a day worked pretty well for my success. Afterall I got into the upper levels in like 3 seasons of FMA 1.0 and it's taken me 13 seasons to be around the same level of success here.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Stradivarius
The "experiment," I'm guessing, has been abandoned! I now only use my B groups to see how high I can get individual captions by the end of the season!
12 years later
bando
Yeah, I had to give up on Eagle Regiment B a few seasons after it started because I barely got on enough for my A group.
Founder of the IIEA

Stradivarius
It was cool while it lasted!
12 years later
theheroshallfall
both of my groups are doing well for their first real season.

Drumline is currently 12th
Drum Corps is currently 9th

And I blew all my credits on influence AFTER the season started.
-No rep wasted-
TromSaune
wow, i created this post forever ago, it seems that time flies when you have a real job................
JaQwan
A D4. Why not. I dont think people will stay in it for long though. But if it were added wouldnt it change all the rest of the divisions?
cire
There shouldn't be a D4 - unless it was a DCA type of league, for those who do not get on enough to be able to be competitive
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
KendallDrewII
Fourth division...being crowned a champ of that would not seem like a decent achievement. If anything it would be the best loser
MYNWA
Stradivarius
"Fourth division...being crowned a champ of that would not seem like a decent achievement. If anything it would be the best loser"

Huh? We were talking about a division above division 1...
12 years later
cire
How about after finals, do another day of exhibition (earn medals too?) that is for anyone (no divisions) but only for groups who did NOT use store bought credits during that current season.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"