High Colorguard - Blue Devils
High Visual Performance - Blue Devils and Carolina Crown
High Brass - Carolina Crown
High Percussion - Blue Devils
High GE - Blue Devils
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
cire
I rest my case. Good job Boston passing up Cavies!!
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
IMcomJosh
Technically, Brandt made two mistakes (though one not his fault). Crown and BD did not tie for Best Visual Performance as there is a tie-breaker rule in place. An intern didn't know about it though. Crown ended up being the sole winner of it though.
Regal Regiment (CLASS) 4XBronze 3XSilver 4XGold
Marching Lords (UNSP) 4XBronze 5XSilver 5XGold
Nobles of Grace (UNSP) 4X Bronze 7XSilver 1X Gold
Drumming Imperials (UNSP) 2X Bronze 5X Silver 7XGold
Solaris132
There were a lot of really good shows this summer, I didn't march, but went to Quarterfinals and saw like a bagillion shows.. and again at Semis, then finals. I saw OregonC three times, since they won open class.

I had really good seats also, considerably as close as I possibly could to the center, up near where the sound connected/hit...

Phantom of the opera seemed to have a lot of appearances this summer, both SCV and SCV-C (i think), Bluecoats, Music City (of course), might be others..
and I gotta say, BD's show was one of my top favorites because I actually did a project for an art class, and the Dada movement came up in my research, the Cabaret Voltaire night club in Zurich, Hugo Ball, and i could go on. I really had fun with that project. When BD's 2012 program was released, my reaction (if I recorded it) would've gone viral on Youtube... it was that priceless/hilarious. I'm getting goosebumps just from typing about how I felt.
That, and Crown's opening concert F-minor chord, and the amount of Sound coming from the hornline, with that Bb/C resolution at the end of that part with that guy balancing the silver cube with his face!

Other Memorable shows were Jersey Surf(With Earth wind and fire, Land of MAke believe, William Tell, PArty Rock... how can anyone forget??), Music City (Ring of FIre... yes. buena vista social club "Havana" 2013, saw the announcement... yes.), BD-B and OregonC (how are they still Open Class?), Academy (Awesome Uniforms, very stylistic), Both Colts groups (their open cymbals had morphsuits, nice.), this is just from the top of my head because there are Many more as well!

All of the finalists had familiar shows/ able to understand, to me anyways, Michael Jackson's Earth Song with the world in mind, Vegas (I'm always down for some Hold'em), Firebird Suite(Wind Ensemble all over again), Pictures at an Exhibition (my high school did, but we didn't incorporate Malagueña like they did), Being Famous/ the future (I think), titans, masqued by society (Le Reve has been a favorite of mine for a while), Starry night, CHRISTMAS!!!!, The Italian Composer's work about a Chinese Princess (Nessun DORMA!), Superheroes, and the Dada...

A lot of Color/art themes, OregonC in a way, Cavies show was basically based off of a line said by an Artist, Warhol... I do usually work on artistic stuff btw, and I love drawing planets, which is why I liked SCV's show, and the starry night theme...

I can't wait for 2013
Executive Paintducer: Ross Bobart
Chief Engineer: Geordie Leforge
Camera 1&2: Wayne Campbell
Audio: Ted E. Ruxpin
Lighting: Tom Edison
Boom: Goes the Dynamite
Eternal Love For: Bug n' Parker
kmarti6
2012 was an interesting year, I personally thought Cavies were better than Boston and really liked Madison. Didn't like BD but I havent since 2006, and I actually was iffy on crown untill this year and they are probably now in my top 5.

Also cant wait for 2013
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis