Neutron Star:
Primary: Green
Secondary: Black

Galaxy:
Only one color - teal

Surge:
Primary: Blue
Secondary: Dark Green

My band would have helmets (think Bluecoats) while LA riot has the standard Shako
kmarti6
Primary: Black
Secondary: Yellow

The hornets would also have the standard Shako with a yellow plume (minus age outs they get white). In my mind they also have a yellow triangle the starts at the waist and runs up to about three inches above the belly button, added last season was a cape that runs down to the waist.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
TrumpetVinny
In all pictures and advertising, azure blue is our primary, but the uniform is black with azure blue trim. This is for all 4 groups. Always. We also have mirrors on the uniforms.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
corndogshuffle
Navy blue and gold for all of my groups.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
DeafGuy
Sound is true blue, navy blue and deep sky blue. The helmets will be phantom regiment/blue coat styled, and will be black, with a navy blue plume.
Legacy is crimson red and black. Uniform colors may vary year to year.
Splash is royal blue and white. Uniform design may vary year to year, but the colors remain the same.

I plan on designing uniforms for my groups in the near future.
Blue Saints - 2009, snare
Pioneer - 2012, baritone (ageout)
Empire Statesmen - 2013, baritone
EuphoniumBuHao
Crimson and black is a good mix.
SpartanS63
Sigma Regiment's colors are Blue and Black. Blue jackets and black bibs.

The uniforms are in the style of the 2010 Blue Devils with the quarter-waist capes. Their shako features the white plume to display their precision movements.
EuphoniumBuHao
Mmmm. Blue Devils 2010.
Gamertooth17
Berlin Fieldsmen:
Grey, Black, and Blue. Kingmen style uniform.

Northen Imperials:
Light red, white, black. 1970s Cavaliers style uniform.

Incredible Quasar:
Red and green plaid, and some yellow. late 70s 27th Lancers style uniforms.

Sons of Sanford:
Crimson, black, dark green. 1979 SCV style uniform.
Stradivarius
Redcoats: well... red? with a secondary of black. Uniform style would be like The Academy 2011

The Elites: All black with a silver sash and a silver plume. Standard shako

National Guard: Mainly white with secondaries of red and blue. Style varies with season

Impact Percussion: Main color of black on the body of the jacket while the sleeves are orange
12 years later
formu1fan
Santiago Knights
Blue and Grey
Kiowa
That would be nice if we could choose ensemble colors lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Booster37
The Yellow Jacket Regiment and Hornet Vanguard are both in Black and Gold. The Percussion Corps is in a darker (old) gold and black.

Yellow Jacket Rhythm varies on the show.
Keepstrongdrumon
South Point Scouts would be neon and white, and so would Optimum Blue. I wonder if that's weird?
I marched in an indoor group. Literally I will sign autographs I know this is a big deal.
MattSteck
A nice bit of deep ref, charcoal gray, silver, and black.
Stradivarius
I have some changes for my group:

Incognito Brass: Completely black Cadet style jackets (stripes on front are chrome silver) with Bluecoat style chrome silver shako with shiny black feathers.

Downbeat Percussion: All black jacket with a green logo (right side of picture below) Logo would cover the entire front of jacket.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd9YyCZHP5egq3tFIeI9I01iayB2bvtgDZfQ6upOhw2u0kdazFyw

Elites: Full purple uniform with white sash and black shako with white plume (standard cadet style shako)

National Guard: Purple and pink camo full body leotards plus misc accessories depending on show theme and membership.
12 years later
Stradivarius
And I might add that it would be cool to design the uniform and be able to display it next to the group's profile. yah never know lol it would be really cool!
12 years later
kmarti6
I really wish some website did have a program that let you design uniforms.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
Maybe there is! We just haven't found it yet lol
12 years later
ajh18
I actually am working on a rendering for a possible real life application. Think of the Crossman uniforms but instead of red and white being as prominent think of a gray on the darker side of the spectrum. Now because that would be boring from far away I plan on using red and white as accents. At some point I will put the Logo up but idk when.
For the Marching Band SMH Lancers they will be in new Bluecoats uniforms (2013). Those are actually the school colors but I will be adding more white to them.
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA