Login Create Account
Chat Room for season 30
racers
After tonight, Im going to see how far toward the bottom i stay :p lol
Stradivarius
I am interested to see how far out of finals I drop. Will most likely be missing 6 hours of rehearsal every day from now on. Probably more... I hate my parents.
12 years later
cawheat
All my groups (promoted to D-II) are getting absolutely shellacked this season. May have to bench them and sell cheese & sausage next season! But I hate to, because I love the competitions so much!

Thinking of changing our name to "rented mule" or "red-headed step-child" . :)
ajh18
I'm gunning to be in finals this season. Just gonna keep rehearsing as much as I can and upgrade staff at the end of the season.
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA
Kiowa
omfg omfg omfg fml fml fml LAST IN EVERY COMPETITION on the bring side my MB moved to the top 30 at 30 lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
swear this season is like a deja vu of high school marching band we were a really good band but always never made it to finals and what not
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
Well my brassline is destroying everyone this season in drum corps! :D
12 years later
Kiowa
bite me lol
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
I just totally overpowered my brassline during preseason week xD
12 years later
ajh18
Haha right now it goes Kiowa for 42nd Legion for 43rd and me at 44th for drum corps. I promise you once my score comes in on the 10th I will be asking you how the weather is down there! lol
ajh18
We won't talk about marching band...
racers
50 min till competition! lol

also, UK is tipping off!
Kiowa
ayyye my Drum Corp jump up 2 spots
#LosLynx

ajh18
Yeah I saw that Kiowa its ok with the amount I've been rehearsing I should be up by again.
FastForward
Congrats Kiowa
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
please do pass me lol id love to go back to D3 and be number one lol
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
Kiowa just skip preseason week nest season!
12 years later
ajh18
I got an idea lets both go down to D3 and have our own little competition!
Kiowa
lol i did that this season that's why im doing so bad all i did was campaign
#LosLynx

Kiowa
and DEAL
#LosLynx