Login Create Account
Chat Room 4.0
Jhawk
Too bad you have the top 5 CLASS vs top 5 MAoMA so even adding cire won't help you too much.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
lol and we still have a pretty awesome contention :P they have only 2 CLASS members above our top 3 :P
12 years later
cire
yeah but our top 3 are SOOO low. I mean anything after top 5, you might as well go home.... Strad.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Stradivarius
lol so you mean since I beat you throughout last week I'm bad all of a sudden? xD lol no I have the second half of the season to obliterate you :D
12 years later
FastForward
MAoMA is making it's first real run at CLASS ... This will be more of a bench mark of where we stand as of this season. The real test will come over the course of the next few seasons in terms of where MAoMA is going to need to improve at the very top of the FMA DC groups. Keep up the rehearsing Strad & success will follow.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Nakoda
still sick i feel so ickkkkyyyyy
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
cire
Strad, I never said that. I was implying that since you are no longer in the top 5 you SUCK.

:)
Nakoda
i have no valentine smh kaitlyn send me flowers ill send you some lol

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius
Lol cire I don't suck ;) it's a long season and way to soon to say I suck xD
12 years later
Nakoda
hey cire if i score over 14 next game then you have to let strad get at least .5 ahead of you

Kiowa's 2nd account.

cire
How about this... you have to take the bet I did a few seasons ago..

If you lose the next time you guys see UCONN, you can not rehearse at all for your current accounts.

You guys should win though right? Since your coach got to observe and study UCONN in your last loss and the fact that you guys are now motivated to beat them. and if you WIN.... Strad will not rehearse for an entire season.
Nakoda
what bet was this???

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
and can we just drop the whole coach thing you're taking it to far, im not gonna sit here and explain it to you. but im not taking that bet strad is stupid for that (no offense strad) cuz i do this game just out of boredom

Kiowa's 2nd account.

cire
I said BD would beat Crown and if I was wrong then I wouldn't rehearse for the entire season - putting my "never been out of the Div 1 top 5" on the line.

Well BD lost, and now I have 1 season of not being in the top 5.

I also made a bet that if you guys lose to UCONN, I would join MAoMA... and I did.

So let's see you step up and make a bet. If you lose to UCONN at the end of the season, you won't rehearse the entire next season either.
JShuler
I remember that. I was the first one to take you up on it. I knew Crown would pull it out.
Nakoda
BUT define end of the season there's a possibility we meet up with them 2 more times after our last game 1 in the finals for our conference and once in march madness

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
FLAPPY BIRD SCORE IS 38 :P

Kiowa's 2nd account.

cire
You guys already lost to them to be able to analyze them.. so there's no reason you should lose to them again this year.

JShuler.. yup.. I figured they would win. The judges and fans all wanted it. Percussion score or not they were going to make it happen. Just like Phantom
Nakoda
just cuz you analyze someone doesn't mean it's solid i thought i asked to drop this

Kiowa's 2nd account.

JShuler
I wasn't sure that they would win, but I was definitely rooting for them. Crowd reaction was great when BD was announced 2nd. That's a moment I won't forget, especially since it was my first DCI show I went to.

And it wasn't just like Phantom, because their percussion score is what carried them along with the Music GE.