Login Create Account
Drum Corps Week 2
Stradivarius
lol well people do like the inverse of that nowadays
12 years later
gcurrier
v1 was much harder and it was really harder for new groups to catch the old guys! as I recall you only could do something like once or twice a day which I guess in some ways was nice but then you were stuck with that decision so dont screw up ! LOL and there was not a benefit to being on as often as we are here, but still ya very complicated as I recall. I think I won one season in Division 2 but thats stretching my memory LOL
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
cire
lol there was like breakdowns for points for EVERYTHING.. surprised there wasn't one for how often you ate and what you ate and how often your members pissed
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Stradivarius
lol wow no wonder I didn't understand the game back then. I was like screw this xD
12 years later
Zarathrustra
v1 was far more difficult then v2. I was around for season 1 of v1. I stuck around until the end of v1 since I was a commentator back then. When he launched v2 I sort of didn't want to learn a new system for how everything worked so I signed up for a season or 2 and left. Needless to say, I decided to come back. I feel like I'm getting the hang of how this one works. V1 belonged to the groups of Unspecified Identity early on. They were unbeatable.
I am the one who knocks!
marcher2010
btw whiskers this is nakoda devils first season
Stradivarius
lol Unspecified seemed like the big groups on here when I first joined for V2 because they were the groups featured in the video that was on the home page for the longest time.
12 years later
Jhawk
marcher2010 first I'm not whiskers. I'm Jhawk I was commentating first. Second it is their second season. They were doing rep boosting their first season. You can tell because they had a show title in 31 if they didn't compete then there would be no show title. The reason why there are no competitions is because they didn't sign up for any, but they were in prelims.
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
lol huh? why u stalkn me marcher? but he is right jhawk technically i didn't compete
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
tubajon
Blah
Jhawk
Ah but you did compete you finished in the high 200s last season. You have a score and everything.
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
pfft i didn't compete i campaigned! BAH HUM BUG

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius
Lol it doesn't show your score on your profile but you can go to d3 on the statistics page and goto season one yyou'll be there lol
12 years later
Nakoda
BUT i specifically put as my show title that season DID NOT COMPETE lol that wasn't the name of the show lol

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius
Lol would like to see that show xD
12 years later
Nakoda
it wasn't a show lol it was saying i didnt compete!

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius
But you did at prelims x)
12 years later
Nakoda
NOT INTENTIONALLY

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius