Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
JShuler
Well, we'll be there Monday-Friday so maybe!
MrsRomo
Ah well i probably won't be working because it's my last week there, so in playing instead of working. Let me know where you are performing and I'll see if I can come watch. I'm assuming you are performing before the 3oclock parade? Or at dtd?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
JShuler
We are performing just before the Main Street Electrical Parade on Thanksgiving Night!
ASCoasters
...Hey MAoMA members, you should come check out my show on the 19th because I accidentally scheduled it over one of Class' events 'oops' ;^)
Go here to check out spreadsheet of stats for each of my groups!

https://goo.gl/zgFLmJ
MrsRomo
Is there a reason we have two events on one day (opening day?)
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Stradivarius
Yeah I saw that after I joined the one thatwas Opening Ceremony! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...
12 years later
FastForward1
LOL
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Drum Corps Champ
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Band Champ
Perfect Explosion
Perfect Explosion
moongard
Please remove my group name from your announcements. I left your league several weeks before finals. I wasn't even in the top three when I left MaoMa. I know you didn't have many finalists last season, but you mustn't stretch the truth and claim me as one. I WAS NOT a finalist for Maoma.
MrsRomo
What's wrong?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
moongard
Well I left MAoMA on Nov 23, because I wasn't happy with the league. I joined in season 37 and stayed until part of season 39. Nobody ever reached out to welcome, encourage, or take an interest in me, and quite frankly, there is one director on the board who I don't particularly care for. On top of it all, there are only a handful of groups out of 162 who actually are active and competitive. I decided to leave and try another league.

So, what's wrong is that I left MAoMA three weeks before finals, not even in the top three when I left, but I'm still mentioned in the MAoMA announcement as a bronze medalist with a courteous note next to it that I "left for FAME". I didn't represent MAoMA in finals. I chose to disassociate myself weeks before season 39 finals ever occurred. I'd appreciate it if this information was removed from the MAoMA announcements. Thank you.
MrsRomo
Sorry you're Upset... I don't understand what FF has to do with that though? Have you messaged anyone at the top of the chain to get it resolved, instead of posting publically?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
moongard
Hey, the announcement is public, right? Therefore, I posted my response to it publicly, and I wasn't going to go there but here it goes. FF has several things to do with it.

1) I have no doubt that he's the one who added me to the announcement and thought it was necessary to point out that I "left for Fame," because he is the only one who constantly openly scrutinizes which members come and go and where they go. It's not a shame to leave a league after a few seasons and try another one, but he acts like it is and likes to call people league hoppers. It's not a requirement that I give notice, either. I don't appreciate my leaving being called out in the announcements. I shouldn't even be in MaoMa's announcements in the first place. I'm NOT a member anymore and haven't been for over a month!

2) I left the league, because I can't stand his know it all attitude and that he consistently tries to point out flaws in other players and leagues in the forum and share his unwanted opinions and advice about how he thinks people should play the game. He's not focused on the success of MaoMa or its members. It's all about FF. Instead of trying to point out flaws in other players and other leagues, he should focus on keeping Maoma afloat, because out of 162 members, only a handful actually play the game.

3) FF claims that he is reaches out to players in MaoMa which is totally bs. I never received a message from anyone on the board. He's full of it and I refuse to be in a league with him. It's bad enough I can't block him. He's an attention seeker and most of what he posts is negative and annoying but it's all occurring in other leagues' threads to cast a negative light on other leagues. Is it difficult for him to stomach another league doing better than MaoMa? He's an unethical player and a disgrace to Maoma as a board member.
FastForward
Moonguard,

I was not the MAoMA BOD Member that wrote up the Season 39 highlights ... It was done by one of the other BOD members. I didn't call you out as having left MAoMA either. Finally, I did not reach out to you upon your joining MAoMA as I was not the BOD member that accepted you as a member. And yes I do reach out to new members that I have either accepted into MAoMA or that I have knowledge of joining. Again more often than not that does end up being new league members that I have received membership requests from & I have accepted into the league.

Good luck in your future FMA seasons.

FastForward
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
FastForward
Season 42 should be interesting for MAoMA.

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
FastForward1
Is MAoMA planning on hosting a Championship event for season 44 ???
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Drum Corps Champ
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Band Champ
Perfect Explosion
Perfect Explosion
FastForward
It looks like MAoMA is ready to sweep the Medals in Season 45 ... Looking forward to a great season !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
saxamattone
Looks like you're essentially all that's left of what was once a great and active league.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
gcurrier
Declaring a coronation on day two...you are literally in a league of your own lol
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
FastForward
I never said anything about a coronation ... It just appears that there is no real contenders at this point !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA