Login Create Account
Accepting Dogecoin for donations
thenameisnat
It would make a lot of sense if the website accepted Dogecoin for donations/buying packages. This would make donations much easier and secure, as it is quite easy to set up a wallet and send/receive Dogecoin.

More info can be found at http://www.dogecoin.com and at http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin
Nakoda
whats dogecoin? like different version of paypal?
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
cire
more like a different version of bitcoin
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Nakoda
lol whats bitcoin lmao

Kiowa's 2nd account.

cire
the future of money
Stradivarius
I see futurecurrancy as being pretty much handled the same was as in video games. You will just have it all digitally. Then you can spend it freely very fast. Kids will never see paper money.
12 years later
Nakoda
mine will i refuse to use credit cards and checks i do how ever use a debit card but other than that i use cash

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Jhawk
I agree. I've made some mistakes in the past in terms of money so I switched to cash only for now. I do have an ATM card, but that doesn't work for buying things with it so I have to use cash unless I ask one of my friends to do it for me and I give them cash.

It just helps me actually see where the money is going.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
Yeah I have been paying with cash forever. That's all I have ever used. But I do have about 5k put away for college thus far. But I just joined a group that could pay me 3 or 4k this summer if I can make it to kost of the gigs. I would get paid a bare minimum of 50 bucks per gig, and the usually get payed 200 or so
12 years later
Alex
 -infinity
Such suggestion. Much considering. Wow.
Stradivarius
Hahahaha yeeeeeees xD
12 years later
cire
I still think you should accept something other than Paypal.. like Stripe.. they have a VERY easy API to work with..

I personally will not send money over paypal and will never recommend as they are a very shady business.
Alex
 -infinity
I agree with you, PayPal just happens to be the easiest to set up. I use Stripe on other sites, but you need to serve payment pages over SSL, and maintaining a certificate from a CA costs money.
cire
Godaddy.. I think I got my year SSL for HMM for something like 10 bucks.. just look for coupons, they are always around.
Nakoda
alex one season you should just come out of nowhere and win D1 Gold and stop a season winning streak just because you are awesome lol

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius
Lol with a score 1,000,000, Tacos! Lol
12 years later
Alex
 -infinity
Can you imagine the riots?
Stradivarius
lol god forbid you do something unethical. You could like just edit it out anyway right? xD Just like put it up for finals night then just get rid of it and put it back to the way it was before.
12 years later
DeafGuy
Dogecoin is worth practically nothing right now, and the future of it is very uncertain.
Blue Saints - 2009, snare
Pioneer - 2012, baritone (ageout)
Empire Statesmen - 2013, baritone
Stradivarius
very value, wow, much uncertain
12 years later