Login Create Account
ICE Forum
MrsRomo
Welcome to the Blue Commadores, the newest corps in ICE!

Also, best of luck to the Spirit of Delaware this season as they try out a new league.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
MrsRomo
Welcome to our newest member of the BoD, ThomasIsBass3! Excited to have an up and coming Group to represent ICE as a BoD!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
League events are now up! First day of each week, with the championships on the last day of regular season.

If you are hosting an event and would like for it to be added to the calendar, please let me know! Let's have an awesome season!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
ThomasIsBass3
Hey! Thanks! I've got one up on November 6th!
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)
linkster8664
Hey can you guys invite me to this League please?
Link
MrsRomo
Added your event Thomas!

And sent an invite Link! Welcome aboard!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
ThomasIsBass3
Thank you! And welcome linkster!!

So MrsRomo, I was just sittin around, just lookin around on this game and ended up on the ICE championships right? And I was looking and the groups to see what divisions they were, and I noticed that The Machine was in division 1 and I looked at my director page to prove this and it's true!! I'm really really surprised about this because I made 15th in d2 with The Machine and before that I was in the 30s!
BASSic Productions:
MrsRomo
Looks like it was a quiet finals night for ICE. I hope to do better next season and be back in finals with Dumbledore's Army.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me on how to improve ICE and make it more active/successful? I admit I was very much absent this season (that's what I get for taking a nearly 2 week vacation) but I want to see ICE to be successful.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
ThomasIsBass3
Hey, yo, ICE buddies, this forum hasn't been used at all!! This is a place for our community of corps to get to know each other an have fun! This page alone has at least two seasons of conversation. I think, MrsRomo, to grow ICE, we have to use this! That's why FLAG and CLASS and other groups are so successful. I'll be up with a summary of our two events from Sunday night soon!
BASSic Productions:
MrsRomo
I agree. I feel silly just talking to no one in here. I can't wait to see your write up! It's hard for me to do write ups on my phone. Looking forward to it!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
ThomasIsBass3
ICE Opening Ceremonies

Order of the Phoenix opened with their holiday themed show, "Carol of the Bells," in division 1, placing first with a score of 71.890. The Thunderbirds, previewing their show, "Night Mother," placed second in D1 with a score of 60.685.

In division 2, propelled by top scoring music, The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine's show, "Field of Emotion," placed first with a score of 65.170. The Charlotte Cavaliers improved on last season's initial score by placing second with a 54.395 with their show "Eight Bit World." Finally, Artemis, returning from a one season break, took to the field with "Guess Who's Back" and scored a 49.890, placing third in D2.

In division 3, the lone competitor, blue horns scored a 46.525 on their return from a season-long break with their show "afraid."

ICE Regionals - Rose Bowl Stadium

In the cozy, Southern California temperatures, the division 2 champion, Valette, scored a 55.920 in their first competitive season since season 26 with "The Core." The Blue Commodores opened their Indiana Jones themed "Raiders of the lost Ark," placing second with a 52.570 after their season of fundraising. Close behind, in third with a score of 52.395, Blue Wishes Drum Corps previewed their show, "The Ugly."

Earlier in the day, the division 3 corps fought for their bragging rights. Riverside City Drum & Bugle Corps finished first with a 54.200, blasting their show, "A Step in Time." The Bluecoats placed 2nd with a 51.170, while playing their show, "Give us the Day." In third place, The Marionnettes earned a 50.685 with, "The Crane."

Overall:
Order of the Phoenix - 71.890
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine - 65.170
Thunderbirds - 60.685
Valette - 55.920
Charlotte Cavaliers - 54.395
Riverside City Drum & Bugle Corps - 54.200
Blue Commodores - 52.570
Blue Wishes - 52.395
Bluecoats - 51.170
The Marionnettes - 50.685
Artemis - 49.890
The Trident's Head - 47.705
Frienship Tiger Drum Corps - 46.555
blue horns - 46.525
Blue Devils - 46.215
BASSic Productions:
MrsRomo
What a great turn out we had on opening night. I had messed up and forgot to change the date before hitting submit when creating the events (smartphone problems haha), but I'm glad to see that ICE was well represented on opening night!

Excellent write up, Thomas! It's going to be interesting to see how much the division 3 and division 2 groups grow and improve throughout the season. The LMGFM did really well - scoring higher than some of the D1 groups!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Penny
I will try to stay active in this game. I always drop off every couple of weeks. Maybe next season I will be able to become committed to the game. My goal this season is a 60!
ThomasIsBass3
That happens. I understand the phone problems...

Thank you! And it took me a second to realize what LMGFM meant. Lol

Good luck Penny!
BASSic Productions:
Penny
Thank you Thomas! You too! That was a great write up. Are you going to keep doing them for the league events during the season? Like a review? That would be neat!
SenorAce
Thank you for taking the time to create the write up! I will also try to be more active in the forums.
ThomasIsBass3
I'm going to try to keep this up for each week that we have an event! I'll try to add in weekly happenings like score increases or whatever and average plcements for that group for that week. Or is that too much?

Awesome! The more the merrier!! It's awesome to see newer groups in here because this isn't just for the upper class groups. Hopefully, Penny, you can use this as your reason to remain active!
BASSic Productions:
MrsRomo
I think that would be cool, Thomas! If you feel like doing it, I think it would be neat to see score increases and stuff.

I was think that I'll try to do some overall placements once or twice a week. Kind of like a who is placing what within the Top 20 of a division or something like that, for each division. That way we can be more aware of how other groups in the league are doing. (Or so you can figure out who you need to beat ;))

Hello SeņorAce! Welcome to the forum!! Please do stick around, it was getting quite lonely.

We also had another group join the league - welcome to the Lunar Pride!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
ThomasIsBass3
I'll try. (Very true!!!!) It'll just be very hard to keep up with the writing because 3 AP classes and all of the homework sucks my time dry...

And for those of you who haven't posted and are thinking about posting, we don't have to talk about just the game here, this is for anything! Football, homework, band, the game, etc!
BASSic Productions:
MrsRomo
Just remember that real life takes precedence over the game! Don't get behind in your AP classes. I remember how time consuming they are.

What classes are you taking? I miss APUSH so much and it's been like, a lot of years since I took it haha.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---