Login Create Account
How many accounts are made for boosting in CAMA?
FastForward1
What are you saying MrsRomo ???
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Drum Corps Champ
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Band Champ
Perfect Explosion
Perfect Explosion
ThomasIsBass3
"FastForward
October 6th, 2015 7:08pm
gcurrier,

I will only rehearse one account starting in Season 47 ... I am willing to adjust my actions to try & meet the expectations of the FMA community ... hopefully this shows my willingness to work with the other FMA players."
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)
FastForward1
I am raising Influence & hosting shows with the other Three groups. The only groups that made finals were the Drum Line due to the fact that the Div. 1 Drum Lines are scoring low in the bottom portion of the Top 12. If I actually rehearsed the other Three groups I would make Finals in all Four Ensemble Captions of Div. 1. Again, I am only Rehearsing 1 group full out.
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Drum Corps Champ
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Band Champ
Perfect Explosion
Perfect Explosion
ThomasIsBass3
That's the exact reason they agreed to you doing that. Influence and hosting for money. You can do it man. I have faith in you! Just one or two full/semi full time, not one full and three more once a week. That makes the game unfair to those who don't do it because they can't keep up with four groups... And I'm pretty sure that's what irks people about the Colonial Association too.
BASSic Productions:
Stradivarius
Logged in after a while because I wanted to check in t see where everything was at. Can't believe this is still going on lol

PS Hi everyone :D
12 years later
cjbuckley1997
Alright, I'm tired of these groups every season, so starting this season, I'm going to boycott all Colonial Association shows. I would rather have an incomplete schedule than attend these shows, because there's obviously something really shady going on, and I don't want to be a part of it anymore. In order to make it easier for groups to fill schedules, especially early on, leagues could make front heavy schedules, with 4 or 5 shows the first week, sort of like what DRUMS has done the past two seasons. Who's with me?
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
echstrumpet8
I am with you CJ. I actually don't think I've ever attended a Colonial show, and if I have, it hasn't been in a few seasons.
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
cjbuckley1997
Well the problem is that for the first week or so, there's not really any alternatives. I only have one drum corps show for week one at this point. I think if we get more shows for that week, the problem basically fixes itself

White Star - CLASS
Illumination - FLAG

OAS AAS LLS
echstrumpet8
Yeah, first week is usually a dead time for shows. Leagues like FAME and DCA make a ton off the first week because they have the only competitions that aren't Colonial. I'm about to set up a few first week competitions with my B acccount, just to get some more options available.
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
ThomasIsBass3
If you'd like me to do that as well I can! I am with you guys 100% on the CA groups. I don't even accept them into my shows honestly
BASSic Productions:
gcurrier3
Sorry too late for me to host a show that week but I'm with you on the boycott. It's pretty out of control.
Division 2 Drum Corps, Marching Band, Color Guard and Percussion World Champion
cjbuckley1997
What about a couple more CLASS shows that week? As of right now the opener is literally the only show I have for drum corps for that first week

White Star - CLASS
Illumination - FLAG

OAS AAS LLS
ThomasIsBass3
I got you guys. I'll have a show up on the 24th for DC, MB, and CG (my B drumline is out of money). Should I do 15 or 20 groups?
BASSic Productions:
cjbuckley1997
Considering the demand, 20 wouldn't be bad. There is a FLAG event on the 24th though so I would take that into consideration

White Star - CLASS
Illumination - FLAG

OAS AAS LLS
Nescaurion
True, but for all other leagues though. But I have them up except drumline which is fundraising
BASSic Productions:
The Trident's Head (ICE)
The Oxford Drummers (DRUMS)
Nescaurion
This account's groups are the ones that are hosting. This is my "B?" account. Lol
BASSic Productions:
The Trident's Head (ICE)
The Oxford Drummers (DRUMS)
ThomasIsBass3
Is there an official ban on CA groups in general? Or just on the influence/money boosting groups?
BASSic Productions:
cjbuckley1997
Personally, I'll check to see if a CA group is progressing or if they're stagnant. But that's just me

White Star - CLASS
Illumination - FLAG

OAS AAS LLS
ThomasIsBass3
Okay, cool. I just wanted to make sure before I declined viable groups that are in a CA league
BASSic Productions:
cjbuckley1997
I mean there is the moral argument because like there's the idea of those groups "being okay with it," but I don't see myself as the morality police, and there's certainly some young groups who joined without knowing the notoriety of CA

White Star - CLASS
Illumination - FLAG

OAS AAS LLS