Login Create Account
How many accounts are made for boosting in CAMA?
FastForward
Kiwi ... You need to have a top Three score in order to actually be a Medalist. Ex Crown members making up their own rules in order to succeed are not living in reality.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
saxamattone
Kiwi- The digital trophies in your trophy case don't mean anything. You'll probably be the only one to ever actually look at them. I have plenty and I'm no happier than I would be without them. It's how you play the game that's important. If you're viewed by your peers as someone who played the game with integrity and honor, that's way more meaningful. I view you this way for what it's worth.

As for changing rules- Nobody has any control over how I view things. That's all me. So what if I don't recognize you? That's my prerogative. You shouldn't let my opinion of you have any influence over you unless deep down you know I'm right and you feel guilty for how you've played and portrayed yourself. But that's your burden to bear.

Living in reality- Yes, I marched Crown but I don't know what that has to do with anything. I didn't bring it up but you did. Since you want to talk about reality did you march anywhere? Have you taught or volunteered anywhere? Have you done anything to contribute to the marching arts community? I'm not assuming you haven't so don't get defensive (or do). I'm just asking. As for my current reality, I'm in the process of buying a new equipment trailer for my real life band as well as working with a designer for new uniforms. I'm a band director. I'm also teaching music to young people every day. This is my job. It's what I do in reality.

This (FMA) is a game. There have been many similar games before it and hopefully a few will come along after this one is gone. Nobody will view your trophy cases after this website is shut down and nobody will remember who came in 3rd in the 46th season. Some people might remember the friends they made and the fun honest competition that some groups provided. That's about it.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
liebling82
lol such an awesome truthful response.,.. could not have said it any better.
Northern Lights - Drum Corps
Hollands Hope High School - Marching Band
Purple Power - Guard
Gasper Sticks - Drum Line
gcurrier3
Nothing I can say would beat what sax just said so i will just stand next to him and smile as one of the best competitors and friends I have met here....
Division 2 Drum Corps, Marching Band, Color Guard and Percussion World Champion
RedEastMovement
God bless you, Sax.
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
Flash
Upon my first season here at FMA, I have noticed what a complete nuisance these CAMA corps are! I'm doing my best to fight them, and Flash is very hard working organization that rehearses daily and strives for musical and visual excellence on the field and respect and integrity off of the field. Hopefully in the end, the proper corps will be awarded accordingly. The CAMA is crazy! lol
saxamattone
It looks like you'll be free and clear of the D3 CAMA groups in another day or two! At least you can enjoy flying past them. Generally once you catch them you tend to get around them pretty rapidly.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
Flash
Hopefully so. It makes me wonder what seasons past used to be like with so much competition! I was missing out, but I'm so glad I discovered this site.
Flash
Hopefully so. It makes me wonder what seasons past used to be like with so much competition! I was missing out, but I'm so glad I discovered this site.
Dabuttdino
flash I'm right behind u >:D 2nd is alright
CLASS BoD
Medals ~
D3 Silver S51
Flash
Bring it on ;)
theamazing1
The Red Kingsmen are trying to get up there too! From the looks of it, we might have to wait until season 52 before getting a finals spot, unless the CAMA corps don't rehearse for the rest of the season...
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
Dabuttdino
Non CAMA players might medal or get finals spot this season its kinda obvious that they don't rehearse etc etc and their points are not that far away from the non CAMA ones as well
CLASS BoD
Medals ~
D3 Silver S51
Flash
I believe in you, Red Kingsmen! Have a great show tomorrow night!
theamazing1
The same goes to Flash!
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
Dabuttdino
Good luck to all of us :)
CLASS BoD
Medals ~
D3 Silver S51
Flash
Indeed!
Solaris132
It's been like that for some time. I don't know when the whole non-rehearsing thing started. I remember when some of the groups actually did rehearse a lot, now it's different. Oh well, times are-a changin.
Gouda luck D3 folk
Executive Paintducer: Ross Bobart
Chief Engineer: Geordie Leforge
Camera 1&2: Wayne Campbell
Audio: Ted E. Ruxpin
Lighting: Tom Edison
Boom: Goes the Dynamite
Eternal Love For: Bug n' Parker
RedEastMovement
I sincerely hope all of you D3 folk have a good time. If you're a member of ENCORE, I'll enjoy writing up your successes at my next report after the end of this upcoming week.

If you're not in ENCORE, well, I'd definitely love to give you the opportunity to join, if you wish :)
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
Kiwidrummer
Hmmm....has anyone else noticed? There are no CAMA, CADA, CAMARA, or COAG shows scheduled yet. Usually they overload the first two weeks on day one of each new season.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS