Login Create Account
DRUMS Chat!
Stradivarius
I'm waiting for the glitch to go one step further and take someone aaaaaall the way to D3 lol
12 years later
gcurrier
good times lol
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Stradivarius
If that ever happened to me I'd just not rehearse that group until someone caught up to me. I'd make it more fun the last week or so of competitions lol.
12 years later
sbales
awww how fair of you .. although it seems that many of the more experienced groups are getting demoted. d2 has been competitive . feel sorry for the newer guys
Stradivarius
Yeah it kinda sucks... I wish Alex would dive into it a little and fix the problem once and for all lol
12 years later
gcurrier
I think we just need to keep considering corps impacted by the glitch as "World Class" so that we can still at least recognize the actual division 2 champ
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Stradivarius
Yeah definitelly
12 years later
sbales
I want to attempt DRUMS vs PERC in season 58. I'm thinking maybe DRUMS and PERC can set our league events on the same days and can go by the scores for those days. We could use tier 6 events, and just in case we don't have the same amount of participants, we only use the amount of participants for that day. For instance, if DRUMS only has 10 groups one day and PERC has more than 10, we only use scores from the top 10 PERC groups for that day. The amount of participants could change per event, but we'd always just use the same amount for each league. Hopefully we can get more than 10.. lol but you never know.
sbales
The events are up!! :-P All of our events are DRUMS vs PERC competitions. We are going to the same venues but on different days ... same judges, different days :-)) but our championships is at a different location. We're having it at the United Center in Chicago where the blackhawks and the bulls play.
cjbuckley1997
Hey you guys should join my show on February 1st! I have 13 spots left and I wanna make it the best show possible!
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
sbales
DRUMS is searching for two candidates who are interested in joining the board of directors. The candidates must be active, able to send out invites to new recruits, and if possible, willing to contribute ideas. I don't expect anyone to make this position a full time job. We are here to have fun when we have the time, but at the very least, a candidate should care about the success of the league and want to help out when possible. The board of directors also has the power to vote on decisions and changes to the league. Respond here or shoot me a message if you're interested. Thanks

PRPhan04
I'm interested in joining the board of directors.
Director for:
Bluegrass Regiment D&BC- D1 CLASS
Commonwealth Arts Acad. HS Band -D1 ENCORE!
Wildcat Winter Guard-D1 LEGS
Wildcat Indoor Percussion Ensemble -D1
sbales
Okay, great! We'll let everyone know as soon as the board and I finish discussing it, which won't take long :-P
sbales
Hey everyone.. we have two new board members. Strad and PRPhan04. Both seem like excellent additions to the BoD. Welcome a"board" :-D
Stradivarius
HA. puns. Thanks for considering me. I'll do my darndest to be useful lol
12 years later
sbales
Knights Drumline d2 lol *shakes head* ... lawd help us all if Alex doesn't fix this mess
PRPhan04
I'm not trying to sound like I'm complaining but when are the league events going to be posted?
Director for:
Stradivarius
Same came to check since I am saving spots in the final week for championships.
12 years later
PRPhan04
I wish Board of Directors members could create league events, then me and you could just create and post the events Stadivarius, lol.
Director for:
theamazing1
I know NDoA is small and doesn't have a lot of members or events, but we're active and growing!!! If DRUMS truly becomes inactive, consider us!
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard