Login Create Account
SEPTEMBER 22nd!! ??
Kiwidrummer
Does anyone have any clues? A lot of original charter members of FAME, BRAVO!, ROTC, and PEARL disappeared this day. It just seems too much of a coincidence.

What's your theory? Yes, I'm bored lol.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
gcurrier
My first thought, since nothing seems to stand out about that day, marching aliens. ..the second sad but more likely, there are more multiple accounts then we are aware of. Maybe I'm just paranoid since it's been such a damn focus for months.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Solaris132
Aliens, perhaps. I wouldn't doubt that, a lot of stuff could've happened.

Sounds like a good ole fashioned mystery. It could be something to do with some kinda news.
Executive Paintducer: Ross Bobart
Chief Engineer: Geordie Leforge
Camera 1&2: Wayne Campbell
Audio: Ted E. Ruxpin
Lighting: Tom Edison
Boom: Goes the Dynamite
Eternal Love For: Bug n' Parker
cjbuckley1997
3 of the accounts that went dark on the 22nd were started on July 17, 2014, and 2 others were started August 23rd/24th of that year. Seems fishy to me, but it still doesn't seem that they're the same person. Maybe they all knew each other, decided to join the game together, and then decided to leave together?
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
cjbuckley1997
So I've been digging for whatever reason, and I noticed a couple of people who disappeared have been back online within the past month. The saga isn't over...

White Star - CLASS
Illumination - FLAG

OAS AAS LLS
liebling82
who are you guys talking about?
Northern Lights - Drum Corps
Hollands Hope High School - Marching Band
Purple Power - Guard
Gasper Sticks - Drum Line
cjbuckley1997
I'll message you

White Star - CLASS
Illumination - FLAG

OAS AAS LLS
FinalFantasy
did you ever think that these people might have "disappeared" because of the drama on here , because of the glitches, because of players massively farming and cheating and constantly hogging up the top spots? I will only speak for myself but i know that I did. This is not real. Most of us have lives and families and school which is much more important that the childish arguing and bickering that I have seen occurring since I started playing on here and nobody is obligated to explain their situations. while it sucks that three good leagues fell because of it, most of us have moved on from it. I am back to attempt to play this game again now that summer break is coming and i will have more time, but I'm not so sure now.
theamazing1
I'm 2 months new to FMA, and Final Fantasy, I've seen nothing of what you just explained. So far for me this community has welcomed me and really helped me with my groups and made sure I was on track to success. And those “massively farming players" are nothing (Pshh, colonials), if you really put the time and effort into rehearsing, you'll get ahead of them by the end of the season. I've only seen one argument and it was very, very civil. Things must of changed for the better when you left, welcome back.
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
FinalFantasy
I'm referring to the fastforward drama. It's been on going for a long time and was happening a lot before you joined.
FastForward1
What drama do you speak of ???
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Drum Corps Champ
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Band Champ
Perfect Explosion
Perfect Explosion
FinalFantasy
Oh brother.. don't pretend like you don't know what I mean. I speak of the drama, doubt, debates, and speculation created by your 20 + massive farming accounts. Now everyone is paranoid. Congratulations.
theamazing1
It won't happen if you both stop egging it on. Leave each other alone and play the game

Let fastforward have his multiple accounts, he's obviously doing something right if he's winning with all of them. Take his accounts as a challenge to try and beat them all
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Scorch Color guard
FastForward
I am leaving it alone ... Best of Luck to everyone.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
theamazing1
You too! Good luck in finals!
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Scorch Color guard
FinalFantasy
LOL you're obviously new to the site. nobody on here has any respect for fastforward or his methods. You talk about the Colonial groups all the time but think that what he does is okay? He's doing something right? yeah i wont be playing on here again. this game is a joke. it's clearly gone down hill and people like you and fastforward aren't helping it improve. . time to disappear and cause more speculation.. good luck
theamazing1
You complain about drama yet you create it yourself? I never got personal to you, so why do you have to do it to me? I never bashed colonial groups or their techniques and I never plan to. You can leave if you want, I'm not stopping you. I'm sorry for saying anything that would've made you leave. I just think that we should all have techniques and not worry about others coming along and bringing them down. Get along, play the game, and it'll be fine. I may be new, but I have a few moralities and words to live by
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Scorch Color guard
ThomasIsBass3
The reason people don't agree with FF or CA is because it is unfair to those of us who don't want to make 10+ accounts. When you have these multiple accounts, you can become very successful because you set some onto hardcore influence gain, then host shows with these groups so that as you increase these satellite groups' influence, that boosts your main accounts' money gains, which in turn enables you to max out your staff and have a very high starting point total. And I'm guessing on this part, mainly from FF's slow point gains early in the season, that this 10+ point lead allows him to bump up influence for his main accounts, which also influences starting score because in the offseason you add points per 3000 influence to different captions. This is unfair because, like FinalFantasy said, some of us do have lives outside of the game, and while FF may too, people like me who take 3 AP classes, band, attend Boy Scouts, have a girlfriend, and do other activities outside of this game are not able to consistently play, or those who do manage to balence this game into their schedules are only able to do one account. So, while FF may have not started the drama, he has instigated it because those of us who can't keep up with his supergroups because we can't play his style of game are upset because his methods are unfair to us. The drama has made many players leave the game because FF has also made at least one promise to only use 4 or less accounts and he has broken this promise. FF's attitude toward the other players is also very caustic, so that has caused more drama, because on the Internet, you can say anything and get away with it because no one knows who you are. That makes others very mad and they continue the fights, as FinalFantasy said. Many of the older groups who stood up to FF have stopped playing as well for the reasons I've stated above.
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)
theamazing1
Okay, I see what you mean. that is a very good explanation that was backed by good evidence and actually is somewhat moral. The think that got me was that somebody like me was bringing the game downhill, “not making it any better". What? All I said was to get along with each other and to just play the stinking game. I get it, FFs a attitude may be unsettling but who's being exposed to it? Everybody who complains about it. It's not like he's completely wiping everybody out, and even if he was, shouldn't people make it a clear cut goal for themselves to beat him? Let's take CAMA Div 3 for example, they were completely wiping everybody else at the beginning of the season. But then people wanted to strive for that goal, they rehearsed on the regular, which is something that any FMA group should do in order to clench a medal. I don't get how it's bringing the game down, and I definitely don't get how me myself is bringing it down (according to final fantasy). My claim is to just take on the challenge, play the game, and stop constantly complaining. Nobody has to if they don't want to, but that's what I'm going to do
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Scorch Color guard
FastForward
I am leaving it alone ... Best of Luck to everyone.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.