Login Create Account
Season 99: Discussion, Rankings, Competitions, Etc.
JordanCostag
Lemon is correct but ticket price also affects it. More people will attend an event if the tickets are $5 than if the tickets are $40, but you will also get less money as a result (because tickets are $5 lol). That's why ticket pricing is important.
10th Regiment
Karaline
What would you suggest as a good ticket price? I've had good results with 40 but if there's a better price to get more money, I'd love to switch
JordanCostag
I have only done 40, 35, and 5, so I don't have much experience regarding ticket prices lol
10th Regiment
EchoSpark
If you can pull good crowds with $40 I would not lower it much more than $30. For a long time I would earn very little because I would sell at around $10 or $15.
Legacy DBC
Aquaflamma85
Is anyone else not getting energy replenished? I rehearsed early this morming and its been the same number since
Director of Rebels
-The Best Rebel Band In All The Land!
lemon
Same here. Not sure what's happening there
Lemony fresh!
AdmiralLordNelson
Same/same.

chicagosmoothie
It doesn't appear that show ran tonight either.... Wonder what's up?

massexodus
I noticed this happening earlier today; I thought it was just happening to me so I didn's say anything about it. But now I see it seems to be a site issue.
ETERNAL GLORY PRODUCTIONS
Eternal Glory Drum Corps
Eternity Marching Band
Eternal Glory Percussion
Eternal Glory Winterguard
Karaline
I thought my energy got replenished but now I'm unsure. I'm sad that this is an issue though. D:
JStutsman
Same here, my energy is not replenishing. Has anyone contacted the webmaster? I hope this isn’t the end!
EchoSpark
Oh no… my energy is the same as well.
Legacy DBC
Logan45
same here!
Founder of Indiana Regiment
Director of Avon Highschool Marching band
Founder of Bands Of America!
farmer98
I shot Alex an email, hopefully he can get it resolved by the morning!
- Paul (farmer98)
President (ROYAL)
Director of Beat of the World, Regiment of the West, Pride of Arkansas, and The Midwest LittleGuard
TheRangers
Yeah, we're still sitting on 0 energy, as of 0800 this morning. (Is this a work-stoppage by the marchers? Are they demanding more water and travel conditions? LOL :)
---
The Rangers Drum & Bugle Corps
WCHS Manatee Sound
Rangers Guard
Rangers Drumline
Karaline
> (Is this a work-stoppage by the marchers? Are they demanding more water and travel conditions? LOL :)

Oh lord, probably. Imagine a world wide corps strike lmao.
Wakasagihime21
That'd make a good Netflix documentary...
Director - Petaling Jaya Sound (DCL)
Director - Petaling Jaya Irama (LGDL)
- All-time Drumline Div. 3 RANK #7
Occasional Volunteer - Couchmen
farmer98
Looks like I got a couple more hours of energy somewhere but still mostly frozen. Anyone else?
- Paul (farmer98)
President (ROYAL)
Director of Beat of the World, Regiment of the West, Pride of Arkansas, and The Midwest LittleGuard
farmer98
I've messaged Alex by a few different means by now. Taking a high volume approach I suppose...
- Paul (farmer98)
President (ROYAL)
lemon
Yeah i got some energy earlier today but it looks like it froze again and yesterdays show still hasnt gone through...
Lemony fresh!