Login Create Account
Season 100: Discussion, Rankings, Competitions, Etc.
cawheat
(dup post -- sorry)
cawheat
Anyone have a current list of fastforward groups? Are they still using the same as before? I've seen a lot of "suspicious" names with Level 1 and 0 experience trying to join my comps.
lemon
I think FF has like 25 accounts but he "only" uses 5 of them. You can look them all up in the player directory
Lemony fresh!
LithiumNitro
As far as I can tell the original FF account and FF1-4 are active this season, so 5 like lemon said.
Rose City Performing Arts Association - Portland, OR

~ Rose City DBC • Compass Rose MB • Rose City Independent • Bridge City PE ~
Wakasagihime21
Jeez, Div 1 Drum Corps 8-12th is looking real tight here.
Director - Petaling Jaya Sound (DCL)
Director - Petaling Jaya Irama (LGDL)
- All-time Drumline Div. 3 RANK #7
Occasional Volunteer - Couchmen
JMike18
My poor Drum Corp is so far behind in Div. 1. I think the next place DC is like 9 points ahead.

*Edit* - My bad, I just looked at the statistics, There are several groups around mine. Somehow I thought they were way behind everyone else. My bad XD
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
Wakasagihime21
Mid-season checkup, how's everyone doing?
I'm exceeding expectations, not gonna lie. Hope this keeps up!
Director - Petaling Jaya Sound (DCL)
Director - Petaling Jaya Irama (LGDL)
- All-time Drumline Div. 3 RANK #7
Occasional Volunteer - Couchmen
lemon
I'd say things are going pretty well but I haven't quite hit my stride yet. You're doing really well though!
Lemony fresh!
Dreems2
Div 2. Drum Corps and Colorguard is going really well for the Colts & LO! First place and taking nearly every caption, the LO marching band is top 12 their first season of D1 so that's also nice and drumline just broke into D1 top 12 for their first season too, so I'm very happy with how things are going!~
Dreems- Director of:
-(HOPE) Lake Orion High School Marching Band
-(ROYAL) LOHS Winter Percussion
-(INS) Metamorphosis Color Guard
-(DCL) Si Feng Drum & Bugle Corps
EchoSpark
Actually doing really well, third in D1 for corps, and doing well (if you forget about fast forwards) i every other circuit. Really happy with how it's going this season and really shooting for my highest scores yet.
Legacy DBC
JMike18
I'd say overall I'm doing really good. My Corps has reached where most of the lower end groups are at however I don't see much progress with them for the rest of the season.
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Spirit of the Raiders
JStutsman
Woo tied for first place in division 2 marching band. This is gonna be a nail biter! And BOTH of us are in the BOA! League! A great day for division 2 marching band and the BOA! League!. Congrats to the Avon High School Marching Band on an amazing and fantastic season so far!
9highcomp
Dang if I want to make finals in marching band it’ll be tough cause fastforward just pushed me from 8th to 13th :(
Marching Bassoon Go Brrr
JMike18
Great! All of my groups went down because of him. My marching band moved from 7th to 11th. My guard moved down from 8th to 13th, and then my poor drum corps is all the way down in 23rd.
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Spirit of the Raiders
lemon
I recall there being some discussion about limiting his accounts or just taking him off the site completely but nothing came of it. I really think he is a big detriment to this site but how exactly to deal with something like this fairly is an issue
Lemony fresh!
JStutsman
Are all of the Fastforward groups division 1? I also noticed after the fact that I had signed up my marching band to a Fastforward contest, “decision time”. I want to apologize to everyone for taking part in that contest. I honestly didn’t know it was hosted by a Fastforward group until after the show was over. I don’t know what the answer is, but I 100% do not support what they are doing. Would a 100% boycott of Fastforward contests dry up their money then forcing them down the ranks?

Anyway, lemon, this is one reason why I so appreciate your unofficial rankings. Not only do you remove all Fastforward groups but you also award caption awards which is super cool.
lemon
I think there was one or two times where one of his color guards got put into Div 2 but otherwise they're all Div 1

A boycott like you suggested would probably do what you predict to some degree but the hard part would be making sure people actually abided by it

It's really a shame because if he just played fair he could still do really well in the rankings and he wouldn't be ostracized here like he is
Lemony fresh!
Dreems2
Yeah, shame we can't do more.

On a lighter note though, just scored my very first 90 with my CG! Very happy to see even if CG scores are naturally higher. This season is really turning out to be something for us when it comes to D2 Drum Corps and Guard! Haha, good luck in week 5 all!
Dreems- Director of:
-(HOPE) Lake Orion High School Marching Band
-(ROYAL) LOHS Winter Percussion
-(INS) Metamorphosis Color Guard
-(DCL) Si Feng Drum & Bugle Corps
lemon
Congrats!
Lemony fresh!
EchoSpark
Boycotts will not work anymore. He has enough influence on all of his groups that even without hosting events he will still cause major damage. As well as this, he has enough influence that he can host events just for his groups and still make and earn most of the money he needs.
Legacy DBC