Login Create Account
Season 100: Discussion, Rankings, Competitions, Etc.
EchoSpark
So do not feel bad about accidentally joining his events, odds are he's already maxxed out all his staff anyways, and regardless, he would still earn crazy money without you, so you're not helping him much. Boycotts on him are cool symbolically but I doubt he cares.
Legacy DBC
Wakasagihime21
Oh, I haven't checked the forums in a while.
That really is a shame, guys.
But all the best in the final week!

Honestly, lemons, I'm real scared of you!
You're sooo agonizingly close to me, the members of my Drum Corps are telling you to slow down!
Director - Petaling Jaya Sound (DCL)
Director - Petaling Jaya Irama (LGDL)
- All-time Drumline Div. 3 RANK #7
Occasional Volunteer - Couchmen
Wakasagihime21
Huh, "The Red Poppy" is a ballet I've never heard before. I'm definitely gonna check it out soon.
But can it beat our Samba show?
lemon
Time will tell! I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out a week from now :)
Lemony fresh!
gcurrier
There isn't a lot we can do about FF unfortunately, but we did decide years ago we would not recognize any of his groups actually winning anything. That's why we have the official champion listed for each Division 1 group in each season. Hasn't been an issue for awhile but if it becomes so, we will continue not recognize the wins. I wish there was more we could do.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Wakasagihime21
Goddammit lemons,
WE’RE TIED
Wakasagihime21
Goddammit lemons,
WE’RE TIED
lemon
What an interesting twist!
Lemony fresh!
Wakasagihime21
Can we stay tied for the rest of the season? This is a good compromise, right? 😂
JStutsman
I’ve been battling with Avon HS marching band for that top division 2 spot all season as well. This has been an extremely fun and competitive season, I’m quite happy with the performance of all my groups and they have all out performed from my original expectations. I did not think after winning division 3 mb last season that I’d be anywhere close in the run for division 2. Just fantastic season all around!
Wakasagihime21
Good luck, FJR
lemon
Good luck tomorrow, everybody
Lemony fresh!
JStutsman
Woohoo! What a season! GL to everyone tomorrow!
JMike18
WOW! None of my groups made semifinals. Both my marching band and guard landed the unlucky 13th spot. It was a good season 100! Good Luck to everyone else as they advance further on in the competition!
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
ratband
Good job on everyone who competed yesterday! And good luck to everyone today and tomorrow. This has been a great first season, thank you so much for that.

The top 4 in Division 3 Drum Corps is looking very close, I'm very interested to see how things will turn out.
Apogee Marching Groups - Founded S100 - Columbia, MO

Featuring the groups of:
Apogee Drum Corps, Apogee Cadets, Apogee Independent, Apogee Percussion
lemon
Congrats on a successful first season ratband! And yeah, division 3 is looking pretty competitive this season so it's been interesting to watch
Lemony fresh!
Dreems2
Was able to make finals in every division for the first time in a while! Congrats to you all! Going into finals in a great position in every place but especially Drum Corps and Guard!
Dreems- Director of:
-(HOPE) Lake Orion High School Marching Band
-(ROYAL) LOHS Winter Percussion
-(INS) Metamorphosis Color Guard
-(DCL) Si Feng Drum & Bugle Corps
JStutsman
What a very competitive season! Fantastic job to all groups. All three of my groups (I do not have a drum corps) made finals and I started the season thinking that would be impossible for my guard and percussion, but here we are! Good luck to everyone in finals tomorrow!
LithiumNitro
Was expecting to be bottom of DII or III after not having been active since 91 but pleasantly surprised with making finals for all of my groups. Although I think my greatest accomplishment is my marching band glitching and placing 0th at Encore Prelims. Congrats to a great season everyone!
Rose City Performing Arts Association - Portland, OR

~ Rose City DBC • Compass Rose MB • Rose City Independent • Bridge City PE ~
farmer98
Congrats on a fantastic centennial season, everyone! Good luck in S101!
- Paul (farmer98)
President (ROYAL)
Director of Beat of the World, Regiment of the West, Pride of Arkansas, and The Midwest LittleGuard