Login Create Account
Level 50 Director
cire
Here I come!

and here I go! On my way to level 51 lol
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
TeamQuavers
You're kidding! I thought level 30 was hard to reach, but 50?
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
bando
Wow. I hate my life after reading this.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
cire
lol
mceuph
Congrats. I would probably be there if I wasn't out marching when the new FMA was launched. :p
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
gcurrier
I would cry if it werent for--oh yeah...i still beat you! :-P
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
cire
lol Don't worry.. your time will come. As soon as you start sleeping again! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA
BaritoneB1
If my schedule wasn't so busy, I'd at least be at level 48, but but level 42 is okay, for now.
bando
...My measly level 35 makes me sad.
Founder of the IIEA

animal
Oh get a life. ;D
aNiMaL
CLASS VP of Administration
Member of IIEA

Inferno- 21st Div. I
Rhythm Q- 3rd Div. III
HCHS Marching Tigers- 8th Div. III
HCHS Winter Guard- 6th Div. III
ismensink
thats just because your constantly rehearsing your groups. When people like me are finished ranking up all their staff, youll be screwed.
hi
mceuph
Eh, staff doesn't automatically make you win.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
ismensink
no, it doesnt, but when my staff is fully ranked up which should be around the end of this season or next, i will start with many more points than anyone else. Since I have been fundraising at maximum for 4 seasons, I am not getting the placements that I would get if I didn't fundraise all the time. Once Im done fundraising, I can do the same thign that you guys are doing and get a lot more points out of it.
hi
mceuph
We'll seeeeee.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
cire
You would think so ismensink... but honestly, I don't think staff points make that much of a difference. the big difference is in rehearsal points (and using your points efficiently). The only big difference with staff points is that you carry it over from season to season... which can make an impact for sure, but not the amount you think.

Just to keep something in mind though, the "top" players in the game probably not only have the most rehearsal points at the end of each season, but they also have their staff almost maxed out as well by now.

I think around season 2 and 3 was a big indication of how staff points stacked up against rehearsal points.. a lot of people seemed to save up all of their money until season 2 and 3, and then spent it all on staff upgrades.. which brought a lot of new names to the top of the ranks.. not all of them stayed though. There are only a few consistent groups on here that are in the top 3-5 every season.. me being one of them, and I can tell you this, it has nothing to do with staff upgrades... although it does help (a little). I'm sure gcurrier will agree as well.

Another thing to consider is this, you are now level 34, which means you have qualified for the Administrator skill only 4 levels ago.. and I don't know if you even saved up to get that.. so even at 100% fundraising, you are still going to be behind other groups who have been double fundraising for several seasons now.. (I was the first and got it at the end of season 2) even if people were only fundraising half the time, that means they were spending half the energy for the same money than you are getting now, and still being able to compete better and gain more energy than you.. also raising more director skill and probably corps influence at the same time.

So it will be interesting to see what you can do what you decide to go all out.. and you might jump up and make finals or even top 10 for a season but honestly I don't think it will make the the long term impact you think it will.

Here is a tip for you (and others)... I only fundraise when I sleep (which I hardly ever do lol), and 99% of the time I do fundraise it's for money.. the rest of the time is spent on rehearsal points, and I've only maxed out at 400 maybe 20 times since this started... I'm also the only person to make top 3 in div 1 in all of my groups every season, and have been in the top 2 pretty much for every group since season 2.. so maybe... I'm not making any of this up :)

I'm looking forward to seeing how you do!
bando
I agree with Cire for once. (Just kidding of course about the for once). Staff might help at first, but you gotta keep it up with your rehearsal points to keep any kind of edge you have.
Founder of the IIEA

ismensink
ok, well i want really expecting such a big response, but I do have the administrator skill by the way, got it in season 3. Im saying that once all of my staff is up to rank 20, then I will be rehearsing regularly just as you guys are. And your right, the staff will give me a slight edge, probably more than slight, and as soon as I start winning by rehearsing constantly, you will understand how much staff truly matters in this game. Sure, you can rehears constantly, but if you cant keep those points from season to season, then what good do they do in the long run.
hi
cire
Because your staff points can only take you so far. Once you max out on that, you are maxed out.. Your "edge" becomes irrelevant because all of your other competition will already be in the same boat.
gcurrier
I agree with cire pretty much across the board and winning back to back sweeps of all four categories, must be doing something right. Key is, don't sleep! lol or at least make sure you wake up to pee every four hours minimum! I also ONLY fund raise while I sleep and don't worry a lot about my influence level. That only hurts me getting into shows, which I've been shut out if week one this season it looks like! Best of luck though! Id love to have someone fighting to knock out the mighty three from the top!

gcurrier
Oh and this could be a good season to strike!!! I've been very busy and actually sleeping at times!!!