Login Create Account
MAoMA
Kiwidrummer2
If no "real" contenders, how can you foresee MAoMA sweeping medals?

FastForward
At this point there is no clear front runner do to CLASS not being in the lead ... So, MAoMA has the potential to sweep the medals ... Time will tell !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
moongard
Many eyes have been rolled. Nobody is impressed with your one man show. Maybe I should create 20 names and call myself a league
FastForward
Bets of luck to you Moongard in Season 45.

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
alxmm98
Lol FF, you are always in the front in the beginning, and then gcurrier and the rest of CLASS, and even some FAME corps ALWAYS overtake u in points. You shouldnt really brag about being in the lead, just play the game like everyone else. Theres no need to flaunt your corps, which we all know is going nowhere this season. I only say this because of how insulting you are being to other ppl who work really hard. To say there are no real contenders is just silly. Lol good luck this season to u and your one man league
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
FastForward
Actually, raising Influence accounts for the previous seasons results. Best of luck to all FMA groups in season 45 !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Stradivarius
FF your plan is getting out of hand. You have already boosted your main account to a competitive level... I think it's about time called it quits on your other accounts. I only have one "B" account and even I have decided that I will no longer use it as a little bit of a boost to my shows. Seriously man, just play the game with us. I want the old FMA back... Back when I was in Division 3 and I was seeing actual results instead of seeing rigged results. I also don't like how you have been representing the league that was built up by kmarti and the other original BoDs.

Join the fair battle FF. It is actually pretty fun!
12 years later
davidmsmith87
I had 2 accounts and never login into it and only play with one, its only fair. I hate that people have other accounts and have that many groups.
David M. Smith
Founding Member of Fantasy Marching Band

Directors of Bands
Arrow Point High School, 01-01
UW Symphony High School, 07-08
Royal Heights High School, 08-12
Turner County HS, 01-0
corndogshuffle
OH SNAP
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
gcurrier
I wonder how fellow MAoMA corps that arent making the top 12 because of one person feel...too bad
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
FastForward
I am considering the possibility of pulling back on rehearsing Two of the groups after week four & only competing with One group per season after that. Season 45 is a test season to see the potential scoring of the Four active groups. Hopefully this will be acceptable to CLASS as well as FMA as a whole.

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Stradivarius
FF there is no point in "testing" anything more. Your plan has worked. You main is able to get the gold medal if you want to put in the effort now. Just pull back on ALL of the extra groups. Not just 2. Andgcurrier is right you are forcing people out of the top 12 because of you multiple accounts being at the top. Please dude just chill with the master plan to take the entire top 12 >.>
12 years later
FastForward
Strad,

Good luck in CLASS.

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
FastForward
MAoMA Championships is tonight! This could very well determine the eventual FMA Season 45 Div 1 Champion. Best of luck to all MAoMA Corps !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
gcurrier
the CLASS board voted weeks ago to extend the ban of FF to MAoMA as a whole. MAoMA corps are no longer welcome at CLASS events. They have taken no action against this member, so therefore it is apparent they support him. I contacted MAOMA but basically they had no comment. We waited and no true response came forward, so I feel we must move on.

As part of this in an action CLASS has never taken, we strongly encourage all MAOMA corps to leave in protest due to unethical actions and find a league that honors integrity and the game. CLASS will welcome all non-FF corps and if a corps doesn't feel CLASS is the right fit for them, we strongly encourage them to find one of the many great leagues out there that would be glad to welcome them. I have previously had an outstanding relationship with MAOMA and it's truly sad it has come to this. What was once an up and coming group of great corps has allowed its image to be destroyed by one man with a large group of corps to assist him.e the CLASS board voted weeks ago to extend the ban to MAoMA. MAoMA corps are no longer welcome at CLASS events. They have taken no action against this member, so therefore it is apparent they support him. I contacted MAOMA but basically they had no comment. We waited and no true response came forward, so I feel we must move on.

As part of this in an action CLASS has never taken, we strongly encourage all MAOMA corps to leave in protest due to unethical actions and find a league that honors integrity and the game. CLASS will welcome all non-FF corps and if a corps doesn't feel CLASS is the right fit for them, we strongly encourage them to find one of the many great leagues out there that would be glad to welcome them. I have previously had an outstanding relationship with MAOMA and it's truly sad it has come to this. What was once an up and coming group of great corps has allowed its image to be destroyed by one man with a large group of corps to assist him.

FastForward
gcurrier,

Go back to the CLASS League forum & quit trying to control FMA as well as all other Leagues/Player's.

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
gcurrier
deal--you stick to your forum and I will stick to mine? deal? cant do it can you

kmarti6
SpartanS63 is now the founder! Please welcome him with open arms!
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis