Login Create Account
Chat Room 5.0
Jhawk
Lucky Splash Mountain is one of my favorite rides.
Ivory Brigade
MrsRomo
I'm missing so much rehearsal time this season. Oh well...it's better to be making real life money lol
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Stradivarius
lol I am making a lot of influence this season. Rehearsing once a day with 540 energy
12 years later
Nakoda
i havent rehearsed at all lol cuz of march madness

in other news im sick and having ocd and coming from a fam of drs doesnt help lol "you have to let your body fight on its own for 5 days before taking medicine"....day 3 leggo!
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Stradivarius
I'd be like screw that I wanna get better now!
12 years later
Nakoda
eh i have the flu lol nun they can do n e way

Kiowa's 2nd account.

FastForward
Get bettwr soon Asia !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
FastForward
I am going to be in Orlando from the 12-19 of April ... Which park(s) would you suggest I go to MrsRomo ???
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Nakoda
*cough* *cough* her apartment

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Jhawk
What is the trip for FF?
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
spring break? thats a whole week.

hope no one goes to thunder some gangs are planning on a shooting smh glad im not gonna be in this city much longer

Kiowa's 2nd account.

MrsRomo
It depends on what you like FF. Each park has their own pros and cons
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Nakoda
i run naked in them all thats a pro

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Jhawk
Um... TMI Asia.

I've done Disney for fun and for adult fun. If you are of legal drinking age and like beer you can always do the EPCOT beer run. If you are looking more family friendly. The Magic Kingdom usually has the best rides. If I remember right Hollywood Studios usually has the best shows and the best Fireworks show Fantasma!
Ivory Brigade
MrsRomo
Drinking around the world is great at EPCOT, but so expensive. I like the shows they have there as attractions in the pavilion and spaceship earth. Call me a nerd, idc. IllumiNations is a good nighttime attraction, but not my favorite. The big rides at EPCOT are Soarin', Test Track and Mission Space. Germany has fantastic caramel. You can meet Anna and Elsa in Norway until April 20 then they move to MK.

Hollywood Studios has some thrill rides - Rockin Rollercoaster, Tower of Terror and Toy Story Midway Mania which is always a popular attraction. This is your park for Pixar and Disney Jr.l characters. Fantasmic is my favorite nighttime show; it's not really fireworks though...more of a water show and it has the largest gathering of Disney characters in one place.

I love Animal Kingdom because of well the animals. If I could ride the safari over and over all day straight, I would. Their big ride is Expedition Everest, it's pretty awesome. They also have a Dinosaur attraction as well and can dig for bones. DAK has what we call bankers hours...it's more of a 9-5 park. They are currently building Avatar land (which I'm not too excited about).

Magic Kingdom is classic of course. Small World. Splash Mountain. Space Mountain. Big Thunder Mountain. More child friendly attractions and gentle attractions here. The new parade just debuted last month and I haven't gotten a chance to see it yet but I haven't heard any bad reviews from it. We have the Main Street Electrical Parade as well as Celebrate the Magic (a castle projection show) and Wishes of course. I love wishes. And of course the circus aka me.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Jhawk
I missed going to wishes the last two times I was in Magic Kingdom. The first time was about 2 weeks after it was first put in and the lines were enormous and my friends didn't want to wait for it. The second time I got sick and had to leave early.
Ivory Brigade
MrsRomo
Aww. I can quote wishes in my sleep lol
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Stradivarius
I went to Disney with my grandma when I was 9. It was a lot of fun. They were building Thunder Mountain when i went
12 years later
MrsRomo
You were 9 in 1980?! I thought you were still in high school?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Jhawk
Are you sure that it wasn't Mission Space? That was about 9 years ago.
Ivory Brigade