Login Create Account
Chat Room 5.0
MrsRomo
Ugh I thought I was doing so well, only missed a few hours when sleep was more important but my scores are so low. I need to figure out a good way to rehearse because clearly my strategy isn't working.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
MrsRomo
I laughed wayyyy to hard at this. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4816325 be careful out there kids
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
hey i need everyone to help a friend out its the last night you can vote go to https://www.displaceddiehards.com/ and vote for morgan turner PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW she is in close first place
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
Did your friend win?
12 years later
Kiowa
yes she did!

i wouldn't have asked for help but the chick in second place out of nowhere got like 100 pts ahead out of nowhere
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
At my first middle school/high school Christmas concert since I graduated. It's weird to see how much my high school has changed, how little the high schoolers look and realize I don't know anyone in band. Here's to hoping this band director sticks around! They've been through a lot since my glass graduated
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Jhawk
Yeah I haven't been back to my high school's band since our band director left. Our Assistant director left the year I graduated and then my Color Guard instructor left the year after and then finally our band director left about 4 years after. So I don't really have a big reason to go back except alumni support.
Ivory Brigade
MrsRomo
I'm hoping my brother will do high school band, and march for at least one season, just because I'm selfish and miss it. haha I don't think he will though - I think he's pretty much done with middle school band... he gave up his trumpet and has been playing electric and bass guitar in middle school...not sure if he will want to go back to trumpet for high school marching band.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Jhawk
Tell him to do Jazz band then.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
marching band was truly one of the best times of my life
#LosLynx

Nakoda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5dfpe_-Lgg
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
corndogshuffle
L1C4? More like L1C7. Louisville 1 Calipari 7...
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
FastForward
Corndogshuffle,

I think you may want to check the Season 39 Color Guard Finals score ... You placed 4th !!!

Also, your Trophy Case shows only 7 D1 World Championship Trophies ... However, you show a combined 12 Marching Band & Color Guard D1 World Championships in your signature !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
corndogshuffle
I've been claiming the titles my groups have earned for a long time... this isn't a new thing.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
Nakoda
blaaaaah we would have beat UK by 20 points if we could have made our baskets but its ok its just a regular season game i bet you we end up on opposite sides of the bracket in march and meet in the championship game

Kiowa's 2nd account.

MrsRomo
I have ONE spot left in my cor guard contest...who wants to fill it? ;)
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
liebling82
I applied for it, Mrs Romo, if you don't mind having me. I hope I'm not too low in influence.
Northern Lights - Drum Corps
Hollands Hope High School - Marching Band
Purple Power - Guard
Gasper Sticks - Drum Line
MrsRomo
Accepted your group liebling. Thanks for applying! :)
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
corndogshuffle
Louisville isn't even close to as good as Kentucky this year, let alone 20 points better. Your team is mediocre at shooting and that is without Kentucky's defense allowing no good shots. I could also complain about Andrew having six turnovers keeping us from winning by 20, but that would be wrong too.

I do agree that we will probably be on opposite ends of the bracket this year. The NCAA's act of putting us in the same bracket every year is getting really old.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
Nakoda
we would have made 4 of the missed open shots we had missed you would of lost id say louisville is just as good as kentucky they just lost lol someone had to lose the game

Kiowa's 2nd account.