Login Create Account
Chat Room 5.0
Penny
I was an idiot and forgot to change my ticket price for my color guard competitions ugh.
TrumpetVinny
I thought about doing that. Not much of a reason for me to need high influence groups in my color guard comps.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
corndogshuffle
Thanks MrsRomo!

Agreed Vinny. At this point in time staff doesn't really have an impact on my guard.

I'm still contemplating at least one season of inactivity with my color guard - I think it would be really tacky for me to spend as much time as I did complaining about the system and then be OK with it the second I got another Gold Medal (plus I still think it needs to be addressed, though I think I owe Alex a thank you for doing whatever he did that let my group hit 100 and stay there this time).
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
TrumpetVinny
My staff is done. I literally can't spend money on anything, but shows. But I do need to make enough to fund the next seasons' shows.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Kiowa
I'm back biiiiiiooooootchhhhessss lol anyways how has everyone been?
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
oh is there an MAoMA Cg league yet? if so i needs an invite
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Penny
I still have lots if availability for my color guard show if anyone still needs a comp!
Kiowa
dangit lol how am i in D1 after not competing for so long
#LosLynx

Kiowa
happy birthday toooo meeeeeee
#LosLynx

Whiskers14
Wow division I sucks lol. If only I could go backwards to division II lol
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline
Jhawk
Oh it is pretty easy to go back to Div. II just stop playing for a while.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
this account hasn't been playing for 4 or 5 seasons and is still in division 1 lol not that easy mr
#LosLynx

Jhawk
Oh and also join at the end of preseason. That usually works for me.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
So in case anyone doesn't check forums except for this one, we are doing a fantasy ftball league inbox gcurrier with you name and email address (its being done on espn so if you don't have one you need to make a free account)
#LosLynx

Kiowa
question lol why are most people who use this site from kentucky?
#LosLynx

Jhawk
It probly was advertised big on some band's website from someone who found it. I know when FMB first started there was massive amounts of people from Missouri because it was posted on a website called Mr. P's Place which was an independent website that commented on Marching Bands and Winter Guards. Though there aren't any of them left here now, but back in the first couple of seasons most of the top 10 were from Missouri.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
came in last on every competition tonight wooooow not used to being a loser
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
A lot of the members from Kentucky came because it was mentioned on the Kentucky marching band forums, and we came because we wanted to compete against each other lol.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
ah
#LosLynx

Jhawk
Yeah Asia you should most likely be in Div. 2 with me.

Also Mrs Romo I smoked most of your groups today. I think your score was only higher in one group.
Ivory Brigade