Login Create Account
IDEA DL League
Jhawk
I don't add people just to be on the BOD. If you want to join the league I can send you an invite, but I already chose Aaron to move up to the BOD.
Ivory Brigade
FastForward
LOL ... I wasn't talking about being on the IDEA BOD for myself ... I was asking if IDEA was looking to expand the BOD due to an increased number of League members ... You had previously mentioned that IDEA had no need for further BOD members due to the actual number of League members ... So, If IDEA ends up needing more BOD members due to the expansion of the league that would be a positive development ... I am already committed to a number of FMA league's in which I do provide help where needed ... Good luck to IDEA in the future !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
MrsRomo
Oh .... Okay ....
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Jhawk
Ok I kinda get what you are saying FF. The main job of the BOD is to increase league size through recruiting. And the more BOD you have the more people that can potentially recruit. As a side job they can also update announcements as well. So it means that you can have tons of things delegated.

I prefer a smaller BOD myself. I see no need to have more than 4. I would love to have 3 really focus on recruiting and keep MrsRomo helping with some recruiting as well as helping update announcements. The only thing is I don't want to promote a lot of newer players to the BOD because even if they are super active right now they all tend to slowly fall away from the game after 2-3 seasons. That is why I like them to have 3 seasons done and then ask to join because if you aren't going to ask to be promoted I doubt you would ask others to join.

Just my thoughts on the matter.
Ivory Brigade
MrsRomo
I think I would tend to agree. A handful of directors on the bod is plenty. No sense in having too many cooks in the kitchen.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Penny
Today's the end of the first week and I have missed so many hours of rehearsal already. I always forget to check FMA. I guess I will be campaigning this season, because I don't think I can catch up.
Jhawk
Well it seems like you will probly catch up with influence soon Penny. I think you have the second most influence in the league behind myself.
Ivory Brigade
Penny
Yeah I do have a lot of influence. I just miss so any hours of rehearsal because I'm forgetful and never check this account. It's fun, I don't know how competitive I will ever be, so don't kick me out haha
Jhawk
Oh don't worry about us kicking you out. The only people that have ever been kicked out are groups that signed up joined us and then never signed in again. I think it was only like 2 or 3 groups that hadn't been on for like a year.
Ivory Brigade
MrsRomo
IDEA Line Rankings (as of November 25)

Division 1:
Ivory Drums - 17
Death Eaters - 28
Extreme Insanity - 33
Cymbalism - 56

Division 2:
Harvey Wallbangers - 13
Duracell - 15
Aradia - 16
Taylor Drumline - 24
PVD - 33
The Choy Suey Cheeseburger Maniacs - 44
Twelve Drummers Drumming - 46
Ares - 50

Division 3:
The Titanic - 1
18 Marchers - 2
Patriot Winter Drumline - 3
Brown and Gold - 32
The Marching Turtles - 45
LHS Drumline - 53
Black Knights - 58
WE BEAT DRUMNNN - 59
Drumline Wooo - 60

How is everyone feeling about the season? Division 3 looks like we should have several finalists, if not medals. Way to represent! D2 looks lien we could have a couple of finalists at this point in the season. Ivory Drums in our only hope for D1 lol
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Jhawk
I won't make it if I keep having weekends like this last one. I missed a lot of hours.

But really congrats to The Titanic, 18 Marchers, and Patriot Winter Drumline for being the top 3 in Div. 3.
Ivory Brigade
Aaron0316
I guess I'm not in this league anymore (lol) I don't see Equilibrium in the current standings. Oh well, I'm still closer to the bottom of the pack.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiwidrummer
Hey MrsRomo....oooops lol.

Equlibrium - 48 in Division I.

Sorry, just giving you a hard time, but all in fun.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
Aaron0316
Perhaps she was sparing me the embarrassment (lol)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiwidrummer
Nah Aaron, Katie's got your back in standings lol. No offence Katie, I'm not doing much better.

Jim Helsel
Aaron0316
Katie has an excuse. She's not competing this season to upgrade her staff. I'm actually trying to move up!! (lol)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiwidrummer
Same here. I think that day and a half offline did me in, with all all groups. I think it cost me 3-4 points on my initial scores.
Jim Helsel
Aaron0316
....and yet, you're still ahead of me. There's only been one season when my drum line beat yours, and that was season 36 in d3. I really went the wrong direction with my drum line money. Now I'm paying for it.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiwidrummer
You'll catch up though. I concentrated on buying all the staff I could. Once that was done....then upgrade. I saved and upgrade the assistant directors, more expensive, but they had the highest points gains and in all captions.

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
Well my friend, 3am here now, need some sleep. I will def think about IDEA......if I do it, it will be soon.

Jim Helsel