gcurrier
Sounds good!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
kmarti6
Although I should say I can only host for drum corps and drumline. So I would need someone to tag team it with me.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
gcurrier
If someone else doesn't step up I will cohost

ASCoasters
I could host the Marching Band one but that seems weird to have 3 hosts, and also in following seasons I would be down to hosting but I'd also need a co-host because I don't have a guard group.
Go here to check out spreadsheet of stats for each of my groups!

https://goo.gl/zgFLmJ
kmarti6
Ya that is a bummer I mean it could work then the power would really be divided for these shows but I leave it up to you guys I could wait a few seasons if you needed me to. Also if you make a decision and I dont respond please PM me.

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
gcurrier
Ok so Leviathan will host next season the you guys work out splitting the season after?

gcurrier
Ok so Leviathan will host next season the you guys work out splitting the season after?

ASCoasters
We could do that but we would still need someone with a guard group

MrsRomo
Let me know if you need me to host. I have all four groups available.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
kmarti6
Wanna do a threeway split? I will take drum corps and drumline, ACoasters takes marching band and MrsRomo takes color guard?

ASCoasters
I'd be down, as long as gcurrier approves.

gcurrier2
The three way split is fine for next season! all about team work!

For this season don't forget that THE ONE OF A KIND show of champions is the last Monday of the season! You must have gotten gold silver or Bronze in previous seasons to be eligible! Join today!
CLASS Member and Knight Org Family
Leviathan-1X Div I 1X Div II Drum Corps Champ
Onachus-3X Div II 1X Div III Band Champ
Tarasque-2X Div II 1X Div III Guard Champ
Kraken-1X Div II 1X Div III Drum
Kiowa
oh we still doing this host thingy nice!
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
gcurrier2
Well its not the CLASS MAOMA showdown we keep trying to do but as the two dominant leagues, it seems to be shaking down largely that way til someone challenges us
kmarti6
A bunch of new leagues have just formed though so hopefully we will get some competition a few seasons from now. It is also still pretty CLASS dominant.

gcurrier
I am "worried" that last season and this season it seems to be lower turn out after a great kickoff season...I want to make sure whomever hosts still makes decent money compared to their typical show...perhaps we change the rule to--for the first week (the pre-season week) only previous medalists will be accepted. After the first week (spots pending) previous finalists will also be accepted? Trying to balance a "Masters" show with an actual money maker for hosts! Nemesis and the Knight Groups honestly money currently isnt all that important, but I know it is to many hosts!

ideas? does the plan make sense?

MrsRomo
Then that would rule me out for instant approval since I haven't won a medal in a while. But whatever you all decide to do, I'm down for.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
gcurrier2
no this rule would loosen the requirements not make it harder. the first week of approvals would still be if you have EVER medaled, you would be approved (you'd be in this category). Second week would be if you have been a finalist you would be approved, to allow for more group to participate. I still want it to remain a top tier groups first, but allowing the leeway for second tier as well to help fill up the shows for the host.
MrsRomo
Gotcha, misunderstood what you were saying.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
gcurrier2
no problem! I think what I will do is wait through tonight and tomorrow anyone who has been a finalist prior (I stopped denying them a few days ago) will be accepted. So anyone who has been a medalists that wants in -do so right away! sorry to any finalist who were denied prior to this eligibility change! Anyone who has NOT been a finalist at this point has been declined.