Login Create Account
PEARL - League Thread
Pandora1
good luck! I look forward to beating you guys this season.. challenge brought :p
FAME, BRAVO!, ROTC, PEARL
Kiwidrummer
Both my drumlines gladly accept your challenge, and any others that dare!

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
Chapstick
lol... we laugh at your acceptance. IAoIP rules, all others drool
"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." - Plato
Chapstick
There's nothing like a little smack talk before the season begins. We're only allies in FAME, BRavo, and ROTC :-)
"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." - Plato
Kiwidrummer
Haha, do I see an inter-league rivalry in the development? Its these little challenges that make me hungry......who's got a whopper? lol.
Jim Helsel
Chapstick
lol I do! I owe you one. It's been since season 36 when we actually beat you, but I must say. Our staff has improved significantly so we shall see ;-) We're coming back with a vengeance.
Pandora1
i hope he gladly accepts this can of whoop ass we're about to open up this season /no prisoners will be taken, but I will take all your pearls lol
Kiwidrummer
Ssshhhhhh....we're trying to rehearse lol.

Don't know how good that whopper would be by the time it got to New Zealand. That's ok, I just finished off a boss burger.

I've always been curious to see which route improves faster, campaigning or earning money through ticket sales and other gains from competing. We had just over 40 grande in staff improvements from hosting Masters of FMA last season, plus the experience, director levels, and influence gained. Either way, I think it is still a long process to get there. Last season I was really surprised my MB made finals in the second DI season, while my A drumlins wasmonlym4 places out from finals. What I do know is it gets very tight at the top, no margin for error at all.

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
Pandora, you can have my pearls, I'd rather gold lol. Oh, didn't they tell ya? I invented whoop ass in a can.

Jim Helsel
crowleylex
BOOM! good one Kiwi. I like where this season is going already. they walked over to talk smack but they're gonna limp back ;-)
Patriots, Soaring Sound, Crowley Auxiliary, Ear Drummers <-- (PEARL FOUNDER ;))
Pandora1
ok ok one point for you Kiwi; 0 for us but dont get used to being ahead. you won't be by the time this season is over with lol
CTrain
If I can get out of the league I made... centuries ago... I'd be down to join.
OAS, AAS, LLS. RTN. F.S.
Tennessee... Where your thermometer and calendar often disagree.
FMA HoF Member
echstrumpet8
Drumlines interested in PEARL: shoot Lex, alx, or I a message! PEARL is in need of some more D2s and D3s, but D1s can join too
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
crowleylex
We'd like to have you Ctrain. Perhaps you can catch alex on one of these seasons and ask him to remove you from your league. It's strange that you're forever stuck in the league you create. so let's hope that pearl never bombs lol
Kiwidrummer2
All in good nature Crowley. We go back to season 36, our first here. The competition was intense, as it still is.

My groups have always been slow starters each season, but we work hard and eventually finish good. My record speaks for itself. But man, I don't know about in this season yet. I've already missed about 2 days worth of rehearsals, but I missed about that much last season too.

alxmm98
Welcome CLPinc and William Penn Percussion Ensemble!
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
crowleylex
awesome welcome
alxmm98
Welcome Pulse of Liberty, Pandora, Krazy Beats Drumline, and Easternwood! Have a great season you guys
Alexander Morales

FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
Kopar199
Wow, you guys have grown so fast, you guys look like you will be fun to compete with... or even for... just depends on if Jhawk becomes active enough to run Idea like it needs to be.
Tornado Regiment
Pride of Harrah Marching Band
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
alxmm98
Well, if u want an invite u can shoot me a message. I understand about that. Thats the reason i left ROYAL. Whatever decision u make let me know
Alexander Morales

FMA Commentator
Former FAME President