Login Create Account
How many accounts are made for boosting in CAMA?
Killerchessie
If guys didn't already notice them.

I believe 95% of them are.
ThomasIsBass3
I honestly don't think they're even used! Just started and left...
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)
Killerchessie
I was bored and made this https://docs.google.com/document/d/15T6wsFwxzxCYyvbdAOpi5IVTf28W68rSlegnMbdH7Fs/edit?usp=sharing

Pretty much shows that they have been used for a couple of seasons and even this season
corndogshuffle
Most (if not all) of these groups/players are named after high schools (or locations) in Virginia (trust me, if anyone knows about Virginia it's me). I think it's too much to be a coincidence that all of these groups joined at relatively the same time, are named after relatively similar places, sign on at relatively the same time, and have relatively identical performance in terms of scores/influence/director level/daily score gains.

I used to be a member of the Colonial leagues many seasons ago. One of the main reasons I left those leagues was because I was uncomfortable with what appeared to be going on. The only reason (at least I think) this hasn't become an issue (or at least the only reason I've never brought it up) is that moderately serious players tend to jump over them with ease. They just don't have any success in this game and tend to fade quickly. I don't know what their end game is, but I'm sure it's there somewhere.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
cjbuckley1997
I noticed this during my seasons in D3, and yes, it's just a nuisance right now, but I'm afraid it could turn out like what's happened in D1 the past couple seasons
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
Kiwidrummer2
I've noticed very few actually have high influence. Most are pretty average. My thought, could these possibly be Alex's test groups? There is CAMA, CAMARA, CADA, and CAOG.

cjbuckley1997
I had 3 CAoG groups in my guard show, and they had about 189k, 201k and 203k influence. They sent about 11 applicants or so for the show and there were more groups with really high influence
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
saxamattone
good grief....this game isn't that hard. Some people put way too much time and effort into this thing. Just play the game the way it was meant to be played and have fun!

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
FastForward2
Actually, setting groups to campaign for influence or cash is very easy ... A group only needs to rehearse Twice a day if campaigning is set to the Max 60 Energy per Hour ... Alex created FMA with the campaign option for the purpose of allowing player's to have the option to raise influence or cash in this manner ... Which means FMA was always meant to be played with the campaign option just as much as the rehearsing option !!!
saxamattone
But not with a crap ton of accounts. Only the world's biggest wannabes would think of something so petty just because they don't have the fortitude to win like everyone else did.

CLASS Board of Directors

gcurrier
It never stops making me laugh when people want to say that campaigns, which yes I agree 100% is meant to be part of the game is the same thing as having multiples of multiple accounts. If THAT was always intended to be part of the game as Alex intended, why are you now required to have a seperate email per logon. If you were meant to have 5+ accounts, why would he require seperate emails?
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
FastForward
The FMA requirement of a separate E-Mail account per logon is in fact useless. I say this because FMA only requires that an E-Mail account be entered at the time of account creation. However, FMA does not send an automated E-Mail sign-on before allowing the account to be activated. Alex would need to have created a much more robust user interface if the E-Mail requirement was to be even remotely effective.

Due to the fact that gcurrier used a "B" Account for numerous seasons & even earned Finalist status maybe FMA needs to define the parameters that the community feels are acceptable. gcurrier would like to adjust the rules as he sees fit but the use of his "B" account for an extended period does not allow him to forfeit that option in order to limit the use of other player's from using "B" accounts or beyond based on his recommendation.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
corndogshuffle
Literally nobody complained about B accounts from any player, or at least if they did I never saw such a post. A few people thought it was weird and rolled their eyes at it (miss you cire), but that's as bad as it got.

Your extended use of thirty accounts is what has bothered people. The only reason Alex never made it explicitly illegal to do what you did is because he never thought someone would actually do what you did. Don't ask me why what you have done is different because I have explained it numerous times.

You are the most obtuse person I have ever encountered and your continued inability to understand the substance of our complaints is astonishing. I'm also a little embarrassed that I continue to get trolled by a player like you.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
FastForward
The fact that CAMA consistently hosts shows with their large number of league members & raises influence rather than actually doing much rehearsing is interesting. This has been the case from very near the beginning of the current FMA game. This shows that the earlier FMA seasons requirement of needing a separate E-Mail was not working even back then any more than it is now.

It is also interesting that gcurrier & others used the opportunity to create multiple accounts even while posing the question of "If you were meant to have 5+ accounts, why would he require seperate emails". Once the use of multiple accounts were introduced by player's the whole slippery slope came into play. It also showed that FMA player's that used multiple accounts were exposing the FMA account creation flaw for their own use.

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
gcurrier
What corndogshuffle said....useless to even try anymore

However if anyone has any questions or concerns with my history of play I'd love to discuss it and explain it to you completely so you can come to your on conclusion on the ethics of my play. I've offered, I don't know, a dozen times and not heard from anyone, so I'm assuming there really isn't a serious question.

FastForward
gcurrier,

I will only rehearse one account starting in Season 47 ... I am willing to adjust my actions to try & meet the expectations of the FMA community ... hopefully this shows my willingness to work with the other FMA players.

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
gcurrier
I honestly think that's a huge first step and a great gesture.

saxamattone
I agree. As long as the other accounts aren't active/campaigning!

CLASS Board of Directors

alxmm98
FastForward, that is all we really wanted from you. I was even willing, along with the rest of us, to allow a second account, just to make it fair, because youre right. Many ppl have B accounts, including myself. However, we DO NOT have 50 other accounts to feed our main ones. If you really are serious about this gesture, I applaud you. All the FMA community wants is for the game to be fun and fair for all. Thank you for actually listening this time, I just hope that you actually hold up your end of the deal
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
MrsRomo
That was nice while it lasted.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---